Chapter 63: Bigger Operations

"Max is amazing." Christian laughs while him and Susan clean up the kitchen. "She's like the 'never let them know your next move' type person."

"Yeah ain't that the truth." Susan replies back making Christian laugh. "But that is what I love most about her, her craziness. It is always for a loyal cause, either that or just to scare people."

"Yeah I know. I think she is still trying to—"

"BULLSEYE!"

"AHHH!" Christian screams while turning around, a white light being flashed in front of him.

Max and Lesley both laugh hard, Lesley falling on the floor while she is laughing, Max going to turn her chainsaw off and place it on the ground. "Oh god...wait...wait..."

"Look at you." Lesley laughs. "Oh my god Dad I didn't know your mouth could open so wide!"

"Let me see it." Susan says before looking at the picture, her beginning to laugh hard. "Holy shit!"

"Let me see." Christian looks at it. "Oh Jesus I really do look like a deer in the headlights."

Max and Lesley continue to laugh hard along with Susan, Lesley still being on the floor while laughing and Max leaning on Susan while she laughs.

"Haha." Christian mentions sarcastically.

"I'm sorry." Lesley laughs, her going to stand up. "I had to Dad, Max promised me she would tell me a funny story about Steve if I took a picture of you."

"Oh yeah." Max laughs, her continuing to laugh hard while she looks at the picture. "Well that's another scared reaction with my chainsaw going up on my poster of fear." Max smiles. "Okay you ready Lesley?"

"Yes." Lesley smiles.

"Okay so we were at the mall right." Max starts.

"Oh god not this story." Susan smiles while shaking her head.

"Right."

"So I was taking my mom shopping because she needed help with her wardrobe..." Max says making Susan roll her eyes. "And Steve wanted to tag along because he had nothing better to do and since he was really bored we went into the Princess store where they have those small ball gown pink dresses for like little kids right."

"Right..."

"Then...." Max laughs, her beginning to laugh hard. "Then he tried on a dress..." she says before taking out the picture. "And then look!"

Lesley burst out laughing while looking at the picture of Steve in the pink dress, his back facing the camera and his face being turned to the camera with his foot up and his hands on the wall, him doing duck lips at the camera with his eyes closed. Susan even laughs because she remembers that day.

Christian even laughs when he looks at the photo, all of them beginning to laugh hard while looking at it. "Why would he do that?"

"Because he's Steve." Max laughs. "Oh man, okay Lesley you can keep this picture and show him and when he asks tell him I told you all about it."

"I definitely will." Lesley takes the photo with a smile.

"Man I love scaring and embarrassing people." Max smiles.

"Well at least I don't have to be worried about it again." Christian says.

"Yeah you will." Susan comments simply.

"I never stop at the first strike." Max smiles. "But that was fun and honestly I had a good time so...don't let that get to your head."

"I won't but I'm glad." Christian smiles.