Chapter 46: To the date with ya!

Max Eleven and Suzie sit out in their chairs out at the beach, all of them just looking at how the waves come in and the children surfing and playing around in the water, them being dressed in their swimsuits, them just deciding to take a girls day while the boys play video games in the house.

"So what does the rest of your day consist of Max?" Suzie questions.

"We can all still do something together, I just have to be by my moms in an hour to help her get ready for her date with contacts." Max says.

"Oh yeah." Eleven says. "So do you like him?"

"I don't know, but I am having a dinner with him and his daughter, I forced Lucas to come along too." Max replies. "But I haven't really spoken to the guy but my mom likes him...so looks like I can't use my chainsaw on him just yet."

"Wait you actually got yourself a chainsaw?" Suzie questions.

"Yes!" Max squeals in excitement while she claps. "It just came in today but I haven't told Lucas, still wrapped in a box."

"Oh my god." Eleven shakes her head.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt anyone, just give little scares." Max smiles. "And the boys are first on the list. Oh come on let's sneak in the house and scare them okay?"

"Actually yeah that sounds really fun." Suzie mentions.

"Okay let's go." Max smiles, her going rig over to the house with Eleven and Suzie behind her. Max slowly opens the backyard door, hearing the boys laugh while they play the video game in the living room. "Come on." She whispers, them making their way upstairs, them going to Max and Lucas room. "Okay put these on."

Eleven and Suzie take the masks that Max gives to them, Max putting on her Jason mask. "You just so happen to have these masks?" Suzie questions.

"Yeah. I always use to scare my mom when she got back from work, and now Lucas since he gets off later then I do." Max replies, her pulling the box out from under the bed, pulling one of Lucas pocket knives out of the drawer and tearing off the tape.

"Here it is." Max smiles while she takes out the black and red chainsaw, her smiling while holding it. "It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Uhhh...." Eleven trails off while looking at Suzie.

"Absolutely." Suzie nods. "May I ask....why you wanted a chainsaw?"

"Because it's awesome! Look at it!" Max smiles while motioning her hands towards it. "All little girls wanted Barbie dolls to play with but I wanted this bad boy."

"Right...." Eleven trails off.

"And what do you plan on doing with it?"

"Scaring the boys." Max replies while feeling around the chainsaw. "Oh and Nancy, since she keeps scaring me and I can't scare her back. And Jonathan, and Steve, and Robin, just everyone for that matter." Max says before turning to them. "Except for you guys."

"Oh thank goodness." Suzie breaths out.

"Because you are just a sweetheart." Max smiles at Suzie. "And El doesn't like getting scared, and you are a sweetheart too."

"Thanks." Eleven smiles.

"Welcome, now let's go scare the boys." Max smiles.

"Okay." Suzie smiles

They all go to tip toe downstairs, them crouching down and going around the counter in the kitchen and hiding behind the couch where the boys sit on.

"I just have to go with Max over to her moms, after that we can do whatever." Lucas shrugs.