Chapter 70: To Breaking Free

"Okay and we can put the food over there." Susan directs, all of them beginning to put the platters of food on the table and bringing out the paper plates and silverware, the couches being moved around. The slide doors are still opened to the backyard area, knowing the pictures and the dances will be occurring outside, and the food and chilling will be happening inside.

"Okay that looks good." Susan nods. "Oh and Peter thank you for coming, very much appreciated." She tells the priests.

"Of course!" The priest smiles.

"Feel free to make a plate before you go."

"Oh definitely so! This is Italian and I am all about that."

Susan laughs. "Go nuts."

"Amor."

Susan turns around, seeing Christian smiling at her with his hands in his pockets. "Hey. Again thank you for making all of the food you and Lesley both, it was a big help."

"Oh no problem at all." Christian replies. "You just look stunning."

"Thank you. You don't clean up to bad." Susan comments.

Christian softly chuckles. "Hey after the wedding you want to...do something later?"

Susan shrugs. "Do what?"

"Whatever you want to." He responds.

"That's on the table." She nods her head. "Until then my mind is only focused on wedding things for my daughter."

"Of course, and Max looked stunning too, I know she is enjoying herself out there." Christian turns around.

Susan smiles while looking at Max and Lucas outside, seeing Jonathan taking pictures of both Max and Lucas. "Yeah she is. She's happy."

"Oh and I also wanted to run something by you before I gave it to Max and Lucas, just to see if you are okay with it." Christian says.

"Yeah what's that?" Susan questions.

"You were amazing walking Max down the aisle, and that bow was golden." Lesley tells Steve.

"I mean what can I say?" Steve questions while fixing his suit jacket, Lesley laughing softly in response. "Hey after the wedding you want to do something later?"

"As long as it doesn't require me walking in heels then I am all for it." Lesley nods. "Don't get me wrong a lady loves her heels but sometimes they can become hard to walk in."

"Yeah tell me about it." Steve nods, Lesley just beginning to laugh. "And I only say that because of the picture you already saw of me....in that dress and heels."

"Oh god wait....it's coming back to me." Lesley begins to laugh hard.

"Hey I was a pretty princess just saying!" Steve spurs his hands up in surrender, Lesley laughing harder in response.

"Guys Max looked amazing!" Kai smiles while him Will Mike and Dustin take out all of the cups and drinks.

"She did." Will smiles.

"I know I was like oh my god when she came out!" Dustin says.

"Yeah we were all shocked." Mike nods. "But I'm happy for them, they both have come such a long way you guys. I mean you guys remember when they would argue left and right?"

"Yeah."

"Definitely."

"Definitely remember those days."

"And now look at them, better than ever." Mike nods. "We learn a lot in life, especially when it is about yourself and with the person that you love, you learn so much."