Chapter 32: Bow down, oh my King

Dancing

That is what has been happening for the past few hours after everyone has eaten a good meal, everyone just unwinding and having a very good time with each other, the restaurant also having karaoke and music playing as well as a dance floor, and that is just the thing for everyone.

And it brings a smile to Lucas face, even though he would very much prefer to go on and bring Max to their room and have his own way with her he watches how she has fun, them all deciding to stay until Dustin needs to leave for his flight.

And Lucas sees it, he sees how Max purposely sways her hips in a slow waving eloquent motion, how she faces her back towards Lucas and how she let's all of her ginger locks cascade down her back while dancing, how she puts her arms up and goes down before coming back up, he watches how she laughs sincerely and genuinely while she dances with the others, them playing around and her letting her head go back.

He watches it all.

And yes he does stalk, he always has been when it comes to her, and he is able to do it more so now since he can finally call her his girlfriend. It makes him smile while he slowly sips on his drink, it makes his eyes prey upon her body, the body he will be making feel different kind of things and causing all kind of moves that she isn't making right now but definitely will make tonight.

Oh...oh tonight.

He has dreamed about a night like this to come, for so long he has and he knows he is going to unleash everything on her tonight, and that is fine because he can tell that is exactly what she wants right now, he knows his woman, he knows what she craves, he knows how much of a vixen she really is, he knows it all.

All of these different things running in his mind of what he is going to do honestly just brings more of a smile on his face.

"Lucas!" Mike goes over to him. "Hopper and your dad is letting us have a sip of their drink come on." Mike motions.

"Okay this is tequila so....yeah." Hopper pouts a little bit in each shot glass.

"Is it good?" Will questions, him picking up the small glass. "Will we get in trouble?"

"It is good and no idea." Hopper shrugs simply. "Just don't let your mother see."

Will shrugs, him going to taste a little of it and smack a little, scrunching his face a little bit. "Sour but....good."

Lucas goes to drink the tequila. "Smooth, I like it."

"Ugh gross!" Dustin scrunches up his face.

"Gross?" Charles questions.

"Dustin hates sour stuff." Mike says.

"Yeah and that's to sour." Dustin goes to get a bottled water.

"It's not bad, not something I would drink on the regular basis but not bad." Mike puts down the glass.

"You're eighteen boy don't get ahead of yourself." Hopper rolls his eyes.

"Whatcha doin?" Max questions while going to stand besides Lucas, Eleven standing with Mike.

"I'm illegally letting eighteen year olds try a drink." Hopper says. "Only a little."

"Ooo I want to try." Max says.

"Can I?" Eleven questions.

"No and no." Hopper points.

"Why not?" Max questions.

"Because you both are eighteen, actually you're still seventeen." Hopper points at Eleven.