Chapter 68: Bachelor Party

Lucas comes in the bathroom, him already being dressed in his jeans and a shirt. He hugs Max from behind, Max smiling while leaning on him, him delivering soft kisses down her neck. Max smiles while she closes her eyes, tilting her neck to the side. She turns her head to kiss him, both of them kissing each other softly and tenderly.

Max smiles at him after they pull away, him giving her one last peck. "Who what are you guys doing for you guys Bachelor party?"

"No idea, Steve is in charge of it. I told him to keep it low-key since my Dad will be there, him and Hopper." Lucas replies. "What about you?"

"No idea but my mom is in charge of it so chances are the place is about to be crazy." Max says before turning to face him. "But don't worry yourself, it isn't Valerians."

"Good." Lucas states.

"Can you braid up my hair please?" Max turns around.

"Sure." Lucas responds, him beginning to braid up her hair. "And when we get back...." He says before his lips going to her ear. "We can do some things."

Max chuckles. "Oh yeah like what?"

"Things that require the bed." Lucas replies. "I mean technically it doesn't but it would be more comfortable there."

"Alright." Max responds, Lucas getting done braiding her hair. "I should get dressed, my mom is going to be here in a minute."

"Mkay. Another kiss." He tells her. Max goes to kiss him, Lucas picking her up and setting her on the counter while he kisses her back, him being in between her legs. His head tilts to the side to kiss her deeper, bringing her petite body closer to his, enjoying her smell and her warmth.

Lucas hugs her after they pull away, Max smiling while she hugs him back, her eyes going to close. "I love you mamas."

"I love you too babe." Max responds.

Max closes her eyes when he softly kisses down her neck, Max's hand going to the back of his head while he does. She always just feels herself relax and such a blissful feeling come when he kisses her neck, her loving it and wanting him to do it over and over—

Max opens her eyes when she hears a car horn beep. "Oh shit!" Max quickly gets up from the counter, her going to her closet. "You see what you do?!"

Lucas laughs, him watching as she quickly puts on her undergarments before going to put on her light blue jean high rise jeans and a yellow and black stripped tight shirt of hers, going to put on her black high rise vans as well. He smiles more when she bends down, tying her shoes making her shirt rise up a little bit.

"I'm coming!" Max says when the car begins to beep in a tune.

Lucas laughs. "See you later mamas."

"See you, love you!" Max gives him a quick kiss.

"Love you too." Lucas responds.

Lucas smiles while watching her leave, him going to put his wallet in his back pocket, him going to look at the time. He goes downstairs, him going to pour himself a cup of juice for himself, him drinking it while looking outside at the backyard area.

"Hey Lucas!" Mike waves, him Dustin and Will coming into the kitchen with him. "Ready to have fun?"

"Yeah but I don't know where we are going." Lucas responds.

"To the place where it all started of course." Dustin smiles.

Lucas raises his eyebrows a little bit while they all just smile. "Yeah I'm at a lost here."

"You'll see." Will mentions. "Oh yeah and your Dad said we are going to try on suits too."

"Okay." Lucas responds.