Chapter 33: Lazy Day

Max and Lucas kiss each other softly while they are in bed, the dark blue sheet covering Lucas lower body while Max is on his lap, the sheet covering some of her body as well, her soft back being exposed.

After waking up from the long fun night they had last night they did their morning routine of a shower and brushing their teeth and washing their face before they came right back to bed, the TV mindlessly playing in the background that they don't watch, them only focused on each other's lips ever since they woke up.

Lucas hands trail all around her soft skin, breathing in her sweet smell of her body wash and perfume, loving how she just sits on his lap, how she comes closer and closer to him as they kiss, how he is just with her now and how he is able to kiss her like this whenever he wants to.

"Mmm." Lucas hums after a minute when they pull away. "Piña Colada." He smiles.

"Ding ding ding." Max says with a smile.

"It tastes so much better on your lips." Lucas leans closer to her.

Max hums, going to kiss each other again. "Mm my lips.are.tingly." She says between each kiss.

Lucas continues to kiss her, his hands slowly roaming around her body, loving the feel of her soft skin against his hands. Her hands trail up and down his arms then back to his chest, letting her hands feel every part of his defined body and muscles, comparing it to the last time she felt him down like this and mentally noting how larger he got.

"I should...call my mom..." Max tries, Lucas kissing and lightly sucking the side of her neck. "I haven't talked to her since...yester....mmm."

Lucas softly chuckles, him pulling away and kissing the mark that he created. "Call your mom." He says while leaning his head back on the headboard. "I'll just sit here and admire you." He flicks her pierced nipple with his thumb.

"Yeah I really don't want to moan or anything like that while I'm on the phone with my mom." Max says while grabbing the telephone on the nightstand and setting it on the edge of the bed, beginning to dial her number.

Lucas laughs. "Yeah that would be awkward."

Max puts the phone to her ear, looking at the clock and seeing that it is a few minutes past ten, her wiping her eyes a little.

"Mhm." Susan answers tiredly.

"Hey mom it's me." Max says. "I'm just checking up on you."

"Never get drunk."

Max laughs. "I'm glad you had fun. I'll let you go on and go to sleep I just wanted to check up on you."

"Thanks baby, yeah I'm fine." Susan responds.

"Oh and tell me how the job interview goes."

"I will."

"Okay love you mom."

"Love you too baby."

Max hangs up the phone, her going to stretch out a little bit. "I just realized I need to find me a job."

Lucas laughs. "Yeah me too."

"Have anything in mind?"

Lucas shakes his head. "Not anything specific, but since I was a manager at the store I want something a little higher up. I know that is going to be difficult to find since I went to jail."

"I really hope people won't judge your work from that." Max says.

"They will, that's just how the world is." Lucas responds. "But it's fine I'll find something, that's a problem for another day okay? We already came here prepared and we saved up a lot. Plus...." He starts while pulling Max closer. "...we just got back together so I want this day to be focused on just solely us, us just having a lazy day."