Chapter 43: Shopping Days

"Man.." Dustin starts, him finishing his plate and going to wash it off and put it in the sink. "That is the best sausage ever."

"Yeah thank you Lucas." Mike says.

"Welcome." Lucas replies while he is in the kitchen, beginning to wash the dishes that they put in the sink. "It's either me going on and washing them or the girls going down our throats."

"Yeah true." They both respond.

"Well you have more than enough time man." Mike says while he goes to sit down on the stool next to the counter. "Girls take forever to get ready."

"And it's only us going to the mall." Dustin adds in, him going to sit besides Mike. "Like are we supposed to get all dressed up for the mall?"

"Girls just like to dress up." Lucas responds. "Who else is coming with us today?"

"My crazy ass sister which is Nancy." Mike starts. "Jonathan Steve and Robin, and I think Holly too because my mom left her here for a few days."

"Oh okay." Lucas says in response.

"We are here!" Nancy exclaims, her Holly and Jonathan as well as Steve and Robin making their way inside of the house.

"Greetings." Mike says.

"Don't say greetings you weirdo." Nancy rolls her eyes.

"Mike!" Holly exclaims, her going to hug Mike's leg.

"Hey." Mike smiles, him getting off the stool and crouching down to hug her. "Happy to be at the beach?"

"Yes!" She cheers. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. Happy to know at least both of my sisters aren't crazy." Mike smiles.

"Not my fault you look like a sardine." Nancy crosses her arms, Jonathan choking on his water from laughing.

"Sardine?" Robin questions.

"Exactly it doesn't even make any sense." Mike rolls his eyes.

"I wanna go to the mall." Holly says.

"We are just waiting on the girls." Mike goes to stand up. "Would you mind checking on them to see if they are finally ready?"

"Yeah." Holly says, her going to run upstairs.

"Jesus women these days." Mike rolls his eyes.

"Don't let them hear you say that." Lucas says.

"I heard it and I'm going to tell El, and Max. And Suzie." Nancy smiles.

"Hey what did I do?" Lucas questions.

"Oh absolutely nothing." Nancy responds. "But I know Max she'll give you a hard time because of it and I love to see that, as well as Suzie and El giving you guys a hard time."

Mike and Dustin rolling their eyes in response.

"Oh El you were so cute as a baby." Max smiles, her still in her night clothes with hair rollers in her hair, looking at the baby pictures Eleven shows to her and Suzie, them both being in Mike and Eleven's room.

"Yeah this is the only baby picture I have of myself." Eleven says with a smile.

"You were adorable." Suzie smiles. "Most of my baby pictures consisted of me crying in the camera."

"Mine was of me yelling in the camera." Max adds in.

"Why am I not surprised?" Eleven smiles, Max just giving a light shrug.

Holly smiles when she opens the door. "Jane!" She exclaims before running over to her and hugging her.

"Hey Holly!" Eleven hugs her back. "Excited to be at the beach?"