Chapter 69: The Big Day!

A month and a half later........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding ding Ding

Ding ding ding

Ding ding ding

Max smiles as she turns off the alarm, her actually smiling as she turns off an alarm which is actually surprising. She looks over at Eleven who sleeps on the bed with her, Nancy Suzie and Robin being in the room with her as well, all of them deciding to sleep up here whereas the boys all sleep downstairs so that Max and Lucas can honor the 'No seeing the bride until she walks down the aisle' deal they made.

Max slowly goes to tip toe out of bed, her smiling as she grabs her chainsaw. She knows she is crazy for doing it but today is a good day and because of that she is in a incredibly good mood. She slowly tip toes towards the light switch at the front of the room while holding her chainsaw, the light of the TV credits rolling being the only light in the room at the moment.

Max turns on the light before she turns on her chainsaw, her squealing out while her chainsaw sounds making everyone jump up quickly, Lady jumping up as well as Dox, both of them beginning to bark.

"Sleeping time is over kids! It is MARRYING time!" Max exclaims happily while holding up her chainsaw with both of her hands.

"Oh god." Robin breaths out while a hand is on her chest.

"Max you scared us." Eleven says.

"Yeah that is the point!" Max smiles. "Come on its time to get ready and for you guys to help me get pretty!"

"Okay let's get up. Max go on and get in the shower." Nancy says while getting up.

"What because I stink?" Max questions.

Nancy just looks at her. "Go in the shower."

"Kay." She smiles, her going to skip to the bathroom and close the door behind her.

All of them just laughing a little in response while they get up.

Lucas lays asleep on the couch while Dustin and Will lay asleep on the other couch, Mike being asleep in his sleeping bag on the floor.

Sue quietly opens the front door, her motioning Susan in. They both slowly walk over to the living room, Susan smiling as she slowly puts the party horn in her mouth, Sue doing the same thing. Sue counts down with her fingers, Susan nodding their heads before they both blow hard into the horn.

"Ahhh!" Mike yells.

"Abort abort mission!" Dustin quickly raises up.

Lucas only slowly wipes his eyes while his eyes begin to open, him going to sit up to look at them, Will still being asleep. "What?"

"Get up its wedding day!" Susan exclaims.

Lucas looks at the clock. "The wedding starts at one."

"So!" Sue says back.

"It doesn't take me long at all to get ready, an hour at the most." Lucas says.

"Let's pull him out." Susan motions.

"No no guys!" Lucas tries, Susan and Sue already grabbing one of his arms and going to drag him off the couch. "Ow Ow Ow!"

"Get up!"

"Alright!" Lucas says in surrender, him going to get up. "So what am I suppose to do until it starts?"

"Help us put everything up?" Dustin shrugs.