Chapter 1: Little Mouse

Cyrus

I'm going to end my fucking future after this traumatizing day, "Do I have to" I complained as my cousin and I make our way to the high school, "Yes it won't be that bad either way" Nevan rolled his eyes while wearing a tux for 'An important meeting' (aka probably going on an assassin mission)

"Look it's for a year then your down to do whatever the hell you want"
"Sure" I smiled sarcastically, Out of all people I was stuck with Nevan.

Don't get me wrong he's not so bad, and having him as my guardian means getting away with illegal shit, since he's basically an assassin and CEO he could get away with anything.

"What's this meeting about anyways" I cut him off trying to change the subject, "I'm meeting my new boss" "Someone telling you what to do? You won't last an hour" I chuckled.

He rolls his eyes and smiles, "No I know him, we get along he's done shit for me I can't pay him back for" And with that small sentence I knew it was Misha Larson.

"Hm," I hum glaring at his scar while he drove, "By shit, you mean murdering Vincent Ambrose-" Before I could even finish my sentence Nevan had stopped the car causing us both to jump out of our seats.

"He killed himself dumb shit" He roared, "Believe what you wish to believe" I have a theory Misha Larson murdered Vincent Ambrose or his daughter had something to do with it.

They attended his funeral but she glared at his grave like she was scornful, then she ended up tearing Vincent's mansion to the ground. For what? thought she loved that mother fucker?

Who gives a shit the man is already being forgotten, "Anyways we're here see ya" I sigh slamming the door open and slamming it shut, "Don't get into trouble it's your first-day kid" Nevan said walking out of the car.

He turns to face me giving me the look, "Calm down I won't kill anybody on my first day" I rolled my eyes and flared at every person staring directly at us.

I arch a brow and glare at Nevan, maybe because we look like motherfuckers that are part of a mob or something.

Nevan wearing a black suit and has a scar across his eye, and tattoos all over his neck, then there's me wearing a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket and my hair being soaked wet from the shower I had earlier.

"Who the hell is that?" "Talk about a bad boy" "Hide him from Lana" I overheard people whispering.

I clench my fist from the stare but suddenly Nevan grips my wrist and drags my hand up to his chest pulling my fingers out of my fist.

"I'll take these" He pulls my silver rings one by one and puts them in his pocket, "I don't need the rings to make a mess" "Cyrus," he snaps "Joking? Italian humor?" I rolled my eyes having a quirky smirk on my lips.

I sigh and turn to look at him, Nevan is 6'3 and I'm only an inch shorter but I could still meet his gaze, His gaze slips down to my jacket, "Now" He demands,

I sigh and pull my pocket knife out of my inside pocket, and hand it to him, I didn't give a dime if someone sees me with a weapon on school grounds I rather get expelled than be in the hell hole.

"And the cigarettes" I bite the inside of my cheek and curse under my breath, "Your a pain in the ass I hope you know that" I snatch the cigarette box out of my pocket and slam it against his chest and start making my way inside.

"Don't cause trouble on your first day!" He shouts, I let out a growl from under my throat and flip him off, He laughs and heads back into his car.

Dick head.

Like I expected the day went by so fucking slow, I hate all these fuckers and I know for a fact I'm going to end up setting this place on fire and watch as it falls to shreds-

A random girl cuts my thoughts once she bumps into me, "Watch where the hell you're going" I shout as she glared up at me, a beautiful set of blue eyes greet me but a frustrating scowl hits me.

"Maybe you should pay attention to your fucking surrounding" She snaps, I smirk and the first thing that catches my attention is her scar.

A scar slicing across her face, from her left eyebrow to her jaw, what a unique little creature, "No pretty sure you're the one who bumped into me love" I glare her in the eyes.

Surprisingly she maintained eye contact, interesting.

I know a few rare people who intimidate me but her, holy crap she was another level, I could see the sass and feistiness in her eyes, and the screaming off "Fuck off or get fucked"

"Says the dick head who was staring at the ceiling while walking" She folds her arms across her chest, and I resist the urge to break eye contact and look down at her breast.

But from the corner of my eye, I knew they were big, respectfully.

"Of course my apologies I didn't see you there little mouse" Her scowl grew bigger and the fire in her eyes spread, maybe this could be fun after all...

"I am not a mouse! You are just so big you could have run me over!"
"Thank you I take that as a compliment" I smirk leaning against the locker as she lets out a growl.

"It was not a fucking compliment!" she shouts, her voice echoing throughout the hallway, "Listen little mouse, look where you're going before you get another ugly scar, now if you could stop screaming and get the fuck out of my face that would be lovely" I smirk and shove her shoulder out my way.

Bingo, a new bitch to fuck around with.

❄︎

Lana Ambrose, 17 years old, lives in a suite with her older sister Blair Ambrose aka her guardian since three years ago, Ah who would have thought Lana Ambrose would be my new toy to fuck around with?

How exciting this will be.