Chapter 28: Spoon

Lana

Once I officially sneaked Cyrus into my room, he took a step into my room, I had shut the door and made sure to lock it, I slam his back against the door and cupped the back of his neck while dragging him into my lips.

Without hesitation he kissed me back, more desperate, more hungry, and a lot more sexy and wet, our tongues collided in sync while we devoured our lips.

"Cyrus" I moaned into his mouth on purpose, he let out a growl from beneath his throat, and then picked me up by my thighs while making his way toward my bed.

Laying me gently on my back while thrusting over me, he then suddenly releases my lips and leans up, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I gulped as he gave me a worrying look, I always wanted my first time to be perfect.

With the perfect boy, the perfect life, and the perfect place, even tho it's not my first time-

"Dad get up...." I slowly made my way down the stairs when he suddenly let out a roar and snatched moms painting from the wall and tossed it onto the ground-

I blinked my thoughts away before they got to me too much, releasing a yelp, "I-I don't know If I can..."My voice came out shaky with panic- "Okay," he nodded giving me a slight smile, and then...leaned down placing a kiss on my forehead "Whenever your ready little mouse" I expected him to leave like last time, to shut the door and run out of my apartment.

But what he did left me speechless, Cyrus fucking Winter laid beside me and purposely grabbed onto my arms to spoon him, I couldn't help but smile as he wrapped his leg around my thigh and hugged into my stomach while his head was comfortably placed on my chest.

Who knew Cyrus Winter was a little spoon? I certainly didn't.

❄︎

The next morning I felt my arms empty, my heart skipped a beat as I sat up to see my room empty, he left...again.

What did I expect? That a guy who told me multiple times he doesn't date to stay the night? god your an idiot Lana! He played you again!

I was on the verge of tears when I overheard a knock on my door, "Come in" I then noticed jet-black eyes and a beautiful face structure peek its head over the door, with a wide smile "Morning Little Mouse" I beamed and instantly ran up to him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him tight, fearing If I let go he would just be in my imagination, "Your still here" I could overhear his heart increasing through his chest, causing me to smile wider.

"Of course I am" He let out a breath and hugged me back tighter, "Breakfast is ready" I released him and looked up at him with a confused frown, he let out a chuckle and held onto my hand as we made our way down the hall toward the dining room-

"Blair...Rune" I gulped as they sat across from me, Blair smiled at me while she took a sip of her glass of water, while Rune had his jaw dropped while holding onto the fork mid-way toward his mouth.

"I um, You've met Cyrus" I gesture toward Cyrus standing beside me while still holding my hand, "Sit," Blair said in a firm tone.

Without hesitation, Cyrus and I sat down across from them both, "So when did this happen" Blair pointed her butter knife between Cyrus and I, and I couldn't deny and say she wouldn't stab us with it.

"Yesterday" I responded feeling my chest pacing through my skin, "How cute teenage love-"
"What's your GPA?" Blair interrupts Rune mid-sentence, oh god could this get any more embarrassing? groaning I try slowly hiding beneath the table but Cyrus grips me up, as a doll I swing back into the chair.

"Blair I'm a high-intelligence psychopath you don't have to worry I'll murder anyone who dares to hurt Lana" I let out a gasp as Blair and Rune gave each other side glances, "I love him already" Rune beams taking a bite of his eggs.

Blair lets out a humm before narrowing her eyes at me, I smile and pick up my glass water "Use protection-" I cut her off by coughing on a chug of water, nearly spitting it on the table before I forced it down my throat.

"Thanks for the advice sissy" I coughed while Cyrus snorted with a laugh.