Chapter 18: Night

Lana

Without thinking, I gave him the biggest hug, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and a second he takes my breath away from his tight hug around my waist.

I held onto the back of his neck while he laid his head over my shoulder.

Cyrus

I needed a hug, it felt so good to have someone hug me back, I slammed my chest against her and tightened my arms around her waist, I tried my best to keep my tears in place but then suddenly she released me.

And I felt empty, fuck.

I felt empty without her touch.

What did you think would happen?

"I um..." I coughed a harsh breath and take a  step back, "I'm sorry that was-"
"Would you wanna stay over?" I snap my head up and glare her in the eyes, "What?" "You probably don't wanna go home, and I get it if you would wanna stay somewhere else"

"Won't you get in trouble for having a boy in your room?" I said with a teasingly smile, her eye widening and her back straightening, "You want to...stay with me"

Oh, this little...

"I mean-"
"Sure" she smiled cutting me mid-sentence, before I could argue back she grabbed my wrist and clicked the elevator door.

Lana sneaked me inside her room and locked the door, her bed was sitting in the middle of the room with black silk sheets, and one wall was just high ceiling windows that brightened the whole room, "Nice view" I break the silence, I turn to glance at her to realize she was holding onto the rose.

"Where'd you get the rose?" She asked...

I bite down on my tongue preventing me from answering, I release my tongue when the aftertaste of copper fills my mouth.

"I found it"

lies.

I could see her smile through the darkness, she took a sniff of the rose before placing it beside her vanity.

She walked toward her bed and sat down patting the empty space beside her, "Touch my leg and I'll break your arm" I let out a soft chuckle as I climbed into bed beside her.

We both lay up facing the ceiling ignoring each other presence, it felt like hours of pure silence, her bed was much smaller compared to mine.

The warmth of her body beside me made me feel....safe.

I shut my eyes and slowly felt my body have a mind of its own, my hand reaches for hers under the blanket, I expected her to push me away but shockingly she held my grasp and held onto my hand.

"Tell me about yourself" I asked with a breath, It took her a few seconds till she spoke "I like drawing,"
"What kind of drawings"
"Outfits, I like drawing outfits, Misha and Sam tell me I could become a fashion designer" she says with a sarcastic chuckle.

"I'll like to see these drawing one day" I glacé to look at her, but she had already been staring and our faces out just a few inches away, fuck.

"I'll show you them one day I guess"
"I guess? You better" she smiled and turn to look back at the ceiling
"Night Cyrus"
"Goodnight little mouse"