Chapter 5: Darkness

Lana

I walked into my first period having a smile on my face, but that quickly faded when I saw, no other than mother fucking Cyrus.

"hold on" I held my hand up for Sam cutting her off, my glance fell to his hand, wrapped around a cloth, oh he's fucking dead.

I paced up to his table and slammed my hands on the desk, not even causing him to flinch, "What the fuck is wrong with you!" I shouted gritting my teeth catching everyone's attention.

"I don't know what you're talking about little mouse" He smirked biting his lower lip as his eye linger on my...

I let out a snarl and go into my bag taking out the creepy note he left, I slam it against his chest, he frowns and slowly glares down at the piece of paper.

"I didn't write this"
"Yes, you fucking did who else would!"
"Not me" He shrugged making my blood irritate.
"Oh, really then what the fuck is this!" I grasped his wrist and hold it up.

Electric shots flow through my body as our skin met, "I had that from my motorcycle accident" He stood up snapping his wrist back.

"Lies! I was there and you had no cuts just a fucking black eye!" "Lana Ambrose take a seat-" "You're a fucking creep for breaking into my apartment!" I cut off Mr. Applebottom.

His eyes grew darker once I finished my sentence, the class grew quiet and so did Mr. Applebottom, "I didn't fucking break into your apartment, nor did I leave a fucking note. You fucking Ambrose think you can get away with shit so easily don't you"

He shakes his head back and forth leaving the last part as a whisper, my eyes widened, "You fucking piece of shit!" I jumped onto the desk and before I could attack Cyrus and bite his face off security had walked in and pulled me away.

❄︎

"What was the problem-" Before Principal, Wattkis could finish his sentence Cyrus and I had already been speaking and shouting at him at once.

"QUIET!" He shouted, I flinch and go silent as well as Cyrus but I could feel his blood boil threw my fabric of clothes.

"Lana, what happened" I took a deep breath and tried to calm down but... "He broke into my apartment and left a creepy note," I said,

"I did not fucking break into your apartment and left a goddamn, note you fucking-"
"Winter!"

I flinch from the name, Winter. Cyrus Winter? Woah sounds like an asshole's name.

"Lana, if you found a creepy note you should have contacted the police, or given it to me" I hear a snort come out of Cyrus' throat,
"But it was obviously him!"
"Well whoever it was little mouse, I'll be thanking them"
"YOU-"
"THATS IT! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL GET TO CLASS" Principal Wattkis shouted, "This is your fault!" Cyrus and I both shouted at once.

❄︎

I made sure to text Blair I had detention after school before I entered detention and got my phone taken away, Cyrus was already seated and was staring up at the ceiling, "Go sit down"

Mr. Applebottom pointed beside the desk beside Cyrus, "Do I have-" "Sit down Lana" I rolled my eyes and made my way toward the seat, once I sat down I could see from the corner of my eyes Cyrus analyzing my entire body.

"Bitch" he snorted letting out a fake cough, "Pervert" I fake a cough back, he lets out a laugh and mumbles something under his breath I couldn't hear.

"You're the one who got us in here little mouse" He smirked, I glare him in the eyes as he maintained eye contact, "Maybe you shouldn't have broken into my apartment" I grit my teeth and bite the inside of my cheek.

The aftertaste of copper filled my mouth, "I would make myself known If ever broke into your shitty apartment" I roll my eyes and dug my nails into my thighs staring straight at the board.

Afraid If I look at him I'll end up in jail for murder, then suddenly Mr. Applebottom stood up and walked out the door, Holding his phone up to his ear mumbling something in Spanish.

Great, I'm alone with the creep who got me in the police station and who broke into my apartment and left a creepy note, how my day could get any better?

"All right wake me up when It's time to leave," He said getting comfortable in his seat, and placing his feet on top of the desk, I roll my eyes like hell I'll wake you up dipshit.

Cyrus

I let out a groan as I open my eyes, What the fuck?! I was in a dark classroom, while sitting at my desk, What the actual fuck.

"Lana?" I whisper turning to my side, oh you have to be shitting me, Lana was beside me laying her head on the desk while letting out little snores.

I roll my eyes and stood up walking over to her desk, "Little mouse wake up!" I yelled, she let out a shriek and jumped from her seat, "Where am I? Did you kidnap oh my god" she panicked trying to walk away from me but kept bumping into desks.

I frown confused by her sudden panic, "No, I did not kidnap you motherfucker left us in detention" I rolled my eyes walking toward the door to find it locked, "Fuck" I roar trying to open the doorknob but end up pulling it to hard from the door.

"Great we're stuck here now!" She shouted walking up to me, "Calm down I'll break the door open-" Before I could even finish my sentence Lana had kicked the door slam open.

"Or you can just...okay" We both walk out and head toward the front entrance, "Great Mr. Applebottom took our phones!" She shouted, I roll my eyes and walk beside her as she whined.

I then feel a burning sensation behind my neck.

Someone watching us.