Chapter 51: Zio

Lana

"Rune-"
"Listen up Henry, You've done enough harm to my sisters, especially my little sister, go near her and not only will I get rid of your other eye but I'll slit your fucking throat and make you choke on your own fucking hand, I may be Rune Ambrose the innocent kindest CEO out there but I can still kill you without remorse"

"Watch your fucking back Voltage, you're not the only one who can be a psychotic fuck" My heart paced inside my chest I've never heard Rune so mad before, he wasn't mad, he was raging, I watched as he hang up the phone and gently placed it down on the coach as if he isn't about to gate someone's head off at this very moment.

I couldn't help but feel more tears roll down my eyes, my big brother would kill for me, Rune wasn't just my brother, he was my father figure growing up as well, While Blair and I were at each others throat he treated me like a princess, Swallowing everyone watched as  Rune ran his hands through his hair with pure fury.

Without hesitation Blair stood up quickly pacing to sit beside him, rubbing on his chest she gestures toward Kenji, "Kenji bring me some water" Blair said with worry in her voice, "How dare he speak about our mother like that" He growled, Fisting his hand I melt into his arms, he held me tightly while Misha turned on my tinted windows and suddenly made anonymous phone calls, my guess speaking in his foreign language Russia.

I felt like breaking, I held onto Rune's for dear life while shaking uncontrollably, "Come here" he whispered placing a kiss on my forehead while I sobbed trying to hide myself, "I'm scared, I'm so scared" "Don't be okay look at me" Blair cupped my cheeks while creasing the tears about to slip from my eyes.

"You are so strong, you may be eighteen but you're still our baby sister, we'll do anything to protect you, and so will Cyrus" Cyrus.

CYRUS!

"Cyrus!" I jumped from my seat reaching for my phone and quickly dialed his number in a hurry, "He's okay" Misha sighed hanging up the phone pacing to sit beside me, "How do you know that" My bottom lip trembled, "He's in my jet along with Nevan, If something happens I'll instantly get alerted"

I trusted Misha, and it made me feel better seeing my family comforting me, Misha has one of the best security in DC, Cyrus is safe, seconds later I watched as Kenji runs into the living room-

Gasping he slips on his feet and drops the glass of water, "Oopsie" I laugh along with Rune and Blair meanwhile Misha scolds him in Russia like a grumpy old father, I didn't have to think to know Kenji did that on purpose just to brighten up my mood.

I love all of these idiots with all my hearts, and knowing they'll kill for me, they'll fight beside me mentally and physically...I have the best family I could ask for.

Cyrus

Nevan and I walk down the mansion along with two guards behind us, heading down Aldo's office the guards stop us to open the two way white doors "What is so important you had to wake me up at 3 in the morning-"

Aldo instantly goes silent once he notices Nevan and I stepping foot into his office, "My two boys" he released a firm laugh while flicking the cigar on his lips, I rolled my eyes and slightly smile as he gave us both a tight hug and hard pat on the back, "What do I owe this great visit for?"

"Zio, it's Henry" Nevan didn't waste time and got straight to business, Aldo has always hated Henry and Vincent's guts from what they did to us, Aldo froze in place, his eyes darkening "Dont ruin my night"