Chapter 36: Realize

Cyrus

She was across from me, right fucking there, I felt my heart pounding as her eyes glinted with wet tears, it's only been three months and it feels like forever since I have last seen her.

I wanted to walk up to her and ask if she needed help with all those fabric pieces, and...hold her tightly kiss her beautiful scar and beg on my knees for her forgiveness-

When it hit me, my eyes dart toward the long pastel green fabric pieces,she's designing a dress...

I couldn't help but release a smile, she's following her dreams, I knew she could do it, But the thought of me probably being in her way caused a random pain in my chest, swallowing I watched as she glared with such hate into my eyes before spinning around and paced away.

Yes walk away from me, little mouse, follow your dreams, and be happy without me stopping you.

Even tho it ached my heart watching her walk away, I was proud, proud of her for choosing herself than me, the one stopping her.

Lana

It hurt so bad tears rolled down my eyes,

Don't you dare look back, Lana.
Don't you fucking look back.

He left you, he broke you, it doesn't matter, he doesn't matter...

Oh, but he does, how much I care how much I miss-

Stop.

No, you don't, your birthday is in a month and the party is in a week, focus on the dress that's the only thing important right now, he's not important, you didn't mean anything to him, even tho he meant the world to you he never cared...

But my heart keeps screaming and crying in pain, he did care, I'll just keep lying to myself.

❄︎

I played Snow On The Beach by Taylor while I pinned the fabric silk together, I didn't have a mannequin to work with it, which made it more difficult but I got this, sewing should be easy and the frame of the dress is looking perfect so far, ugh I probably should have called over Sam to be my mannequin so it'll be much easier-

"Hey I thought we can chillax and eat some sushi-"

I jump and accidentally pinch myself with a pin, yelping I jerk up, oh no...fear spreads through my chest as her eyes dart toward the fabric on the floor and back to me "Blair your home early!" I stammered while holding onto my finger in pain, "Lana..." She shuts the door and walks up to my bed full of books with my designs, silk, and needles over it with sewing kits while I glance up at her like a little puppy hoping she wouldn't ask to many questions.

"I um-"
"This is gorgeous Lana" She beams picking up my journal and went page through the page her smile growing bigger as she analyzed each design- Suddenly Misha entered my room, causing us to jerk toward my door "So sushi it is?" His eyes go between me sitting on the ground still rubbing my pinched finger and Blair smiling at him and then to my messy bed that'll probably takes hours for me to fix.

I did accidentally rip a bag of pins landing over my bed, and I definitely don't want to get pinched in the middle of the night.

Gosh, couldn't this get any worse?! This is not how I wanted Blair to find out about my designs, she ignores Misha and turns to the dress, her eyes glowing with what seemed surprise and happiness at once.