Chapter 54: Queen Of Hearts

TRIGGER WARNING!
THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SENSITIVE TOPICS SUCH AS RAPE, SA, FIREARMS, KILLING, AND VERY DARK!! AND COULD BE SENSITIVE TO SOME READERS!!

Lana

He froze in place, and so did I by my words, my smile fades and so did my laughter, I felt my gaze darken and by his one eye winding, I knew I looked terrifying "You" His voice broke, along with his mask, it made sense now, why I look different from Rune and Blair, how my skin is darker than there's and how my features don't match any of them beside my mother, the way my body was built.

My mother was skinny, tho was utterly gorgeous, but me...I have thick thighs and so does Blair but her thighs aren't as big as I am, I've always been insecure about my big breasts and how big my thighs are, but staring at Henry, my father.

He looks just like me, his eyes, his perfectly shaped legs and thighs, and his big arms, the match of our skin, and his dark hair, my hair isn't as blonde as Blair's and it isn't as straight as hers, it was always dirty blonde and wavy, meanwhile, hers was perfectly blonde and straight along with Runes, it never crossed my head why my hair was different, but now it finally did.

Henry...my dad has curly hair, that's why my hair is wavy, "And to think you were Vincent's most loyal friend when you were fucking his wife that whole time" I shout taking a step forward and to my shock, he takes a step back, "It was only one night" he suddenly grasped both my wrist, I my teeth as he squeezed, and I felt my wrists bruising but I don't pull away, if this is the last time my biological father will be touching me.

"And we used protection-"
"Is that what she told you?" I cut him off, angry tears running down my eyes as he pooled with shocking water. The fucker has a heart how surprising.

"Blair and Misha were shocked by my outburst one night when Cyrus told me about you, Misha said my eyes reminded him of someone, You, and after that they dug into my real father, going through Vincent Empire to find any clues of who my father could be"

"Until they found a document and found my DNA test beside yours, it was a match"

He shook his head back and forth, in obvious surprise, even tho I wanted to break down I stayed strong, For my mother, for Blair, and for myself, "Your mother was a whore your not my daughter-" Within a blink of an eye I had yanked my wrist from his grasp, gripping him by the neck he gasps, I slam his back against the concrete wall and dug my nails into his neck. To my surprise, he didn't fight back, and it made my blood boil to a maximum level.

My heart was boiling to the max, I'm not going to be surprised if I walk away with a heart problem.

"Look me right in the eye and tell me I'm not yours!" I yelled, my throat aching in pain from how my voice echoed in the empty building, while he panted like a dog and maintained eye contact he said through gritted teeth "Your. Not. Mine"

I chuckle, "Then why aren't you fighting back" Before I could finish my sentence he grasped my wrist and slammed my chest against the wall, air was being slammed out of my lungs from how hard my back was hit.

"It's called manipulation my dear pumpkin, you should look it up" Groaning, I fight his hold kicking him directly in the stomach and before I could toss my blade that sat behind my pants, he grasped my neck and tossed me into the ground, sitting over me he used all his strength to kill me right here right now. Gripping his wrist with both arms I groan for air, he dug his nails into my throat.

"Even if you are my daughter, I didn't raise you, nor do I see you as my daughter"
"Kill me then! Fucking kill me, if you don't care coward!" His smile slowly drops but suddenly his grip becomes tighter- Within a blink of an eye someone shoves him off me causing him to tremble back, grasping my neck I breathe for air, arms pull me to my feet and I jerk back to see him.