Chapter 4: The Note

Lana

"You seriously got caught with the cops" Samantha laughed, I roll my eyes as I leaned against the lockers, "Yes over the new kid siren? Silas whatever his fucking name is"

"It's Cyrus but I understand your two brain cells can't adjust to it properly" Then suddenly I meet eyes with black clouds above Samantha's face, I fold my arms across my chest as Sam moved to the side.

I scoff and roll my eyes, feeling rage sucking beneath my skin already.

"Cyrus, right I remember you, the guy that cursed me out for trying to help him" I let out sarcasm in my voice, My eyes drop to his bruised neck and eyes.

His eyes looked bruised from the car crash, but his neck on the other hand...

"LET ME GO!" I cried my eyes out as he held a blade against my cheek.
"SHUT UP!

"Hello? Is she deaf?" I snap out of my thoughts and look back at Cyrsus pointing at me, "What?" I gulp looking between Sam standing awkwardly beside me, I then realize everyone had their eyes on us.

A deep husky growl escaped his throat as he repeated his words, "I said move your big ass out my locker" "Excuse me?" I lean off the lockers and close the gap between us, he leans closer toward my face and says

"I said...Get your big ass out of my fucking locker" I bit the inside of my cheek while we maintain eye contact, "You should watch that mouth of yours" I chuckle having a grin on my face.

"Why don't you do something about it?"
"I would" I shrug, "But I would need a plastic bag to throw up in" and then I shove him out my way and seize Sam's wrist as we walk off.

Everyone ooed as I walked away, I look back to see Cyrus laughing as he licked his bottom lip.

I suck in a breath as I see his pearly white smile shine and that lip ring...

Snap out of it Lana.

❄︎

"You can't be fucking serious!" Vivian shouted as unwanted tears slipped from my eyes, "Stop yelling at me! you know how sensitive I am" I shout back wiping my palm against my damp cheek, Vivian sighs and rolls her eyes sitting across from me, "Your seriously crying over a fucking boy calling you a fat ass?" she scoffs and folds her arms across her chest while I gave her a pout and glanced up at her, "Your a woman, use it bring every man you meet to his fucking knees" She snarls, I gulp and nod as she gave me a slight smile

We connected really easily and she understood me better than anyone else, she showed me a side I never knew she would have, and when I'm around I see her smile more and have a genuine laugh with.

"Thats my girl" She chuckled taking a sip of a champagne glass cup that sat beside her, "But right after I-" Before I could finish my sentence she got an incoming call.

"What now Kenji?" She rolled her eyes and her smile instantly dropped, I let out a giggle knowing how much she despises Kenji, "What?" She placed her glass cup down and had a worried frown on her face.

"Whatever I'll be there in 10, yeah fuck you too"
"Anyways beaut I have to go," she said hanging up the phone, "You'll be okay alone" I nod as she rubbed my shoulder, I know what Vivian and Kenji do.

Misha as well, they must think I'm young or stupid, but I know what CEOS are capable of, don't get me wrong, yes I know it's bad...no it's horrible.

But I love all of them, and knowing I have a powerful friends-family, makes me feel safe, Misha is the youngest most powerful CEO the world has seen so far, Vivian is one of the best female assassins out there, and Kenji...he's close but still powerful.

Then there's my sister...Blair, who murdered the man I thought was my father, by the way, she protects me and how close we got over a year, I'm glad she ended him.

Because now that he's gone, I've been myself and I've gotten closer to the one person I wanted to become my best friend, and it happened, tho she's my step-sister, I'll always see her more than a sister.

She was basically the one who raised me along with Rune, yes she was a bitch back then, but I'm glad she's my guardian, I couldn't have done it without her.

After Vivian left I stood up and headed down the hall toward my room, my door was wide open which I could have sworn I left closed, I brushed and heating sensation off my shoulder and walk in-

I froze in place after I see a piece of paper with red stains lying on my bed, I gulped and looked around before walking up to the piece of paper.

Close Your Mouth Or I'll Close It For You.

Shivers go up my spine.

Cyrus.

I crumble the paper into a fist and toss it on the ground just to see red stains all over my hands, What the fuck?

Is this...

Real blood?