Chapter 9: Help

Cyrus

I started punching and punching the punching bag like the madman I am, "Mason is my friend" Is she fucking serious?

I wanted to yell it in her face and tell her he's been using her to get her in bed, but I knew that would make her upset.

But I did the worst, and say something much worse, I know that perfect scar across her face means something, something happened and I want to know what.

I shouldn't have said, her life is perfect because I know it's not, her mother committed suicide her father 'died' (got killed)

And the fucking scar.

Cyrus snap out of it, I don't fucking care.

Then why did you fight a guy who called her a bitch?

Thats not the point he said he wanted to get in her pants.

You care, you secretly care

I throw one more hard-gripped punch causing the beanbag to let out a roar, these fucked up thoughts need to get out of my head-

Then suddenly I feel a burning sensation behind my back.

Someone is here and it's not Nevan.

I quickly turned around and made my way out of the gym, but froze in place when I saw Winter standing by the gym door alert.

Thats my girl.

"Come on" I whispered, in commend Winter slowly followed behind my lead, I slowly walk down the hall having my fist ready-

Before I could throw a punch Misha grasps my wrist and pins me against the wall, winter lets out a loud commanding bark, "Easy" Misha let his hand out calming her down.

"What the fuck stronzo!" I shoved him off me, I spun around to face him to see his hands up with a little fucking malicious smirk on his lips.

"Stronzo? did you just call me asshole in Italian?" he laughed as he took a seat in the living room, I rolled my eyes and sat across from him, "Nevan isn't home" I sighed leaning against the couch, "I'm not here for Nevan" I frown in confusion-

"Oh right school fight shit, yeah I guess I'm suspended for two weeks" I sat up and afford Misha a drink but he declined, more for me.

"Why'd you get into a fight, Cyrus,"
"He said something I got pissed and then shit went down"
"What did he say that had to involve Lana?" He snapped giving me a scowl, I rolled my eyes and chug the liquor down my throat.

I let out a groan and slam the glass cup against the table, "He's using her friendship" "And why do you care?" I arch a brow and let out a snort.

"I didn't say I did" Suddenly the back of my neck hair rose, "You nearly killed him, and you don't care?" "Yes," I shrug trying to maintain my cool.

He scoffs and leans profiting his elbows against his thighs, "You nearly killed a guy for talking bad about a girl you don't even care about makes sense" he lets out a grunt thinning his lips at me.

I annoyingly rolled my eyes, "You would do the same, hearing a fucking pussy don't shit about Lana- a girl" "I would, but I wouldn't go fucking insane unless I cared about that girl"

Lana

Once Misha dropped me off I went straight to my room locking. it behind me before I could make it to my bed I fell to my knees.

"STOP IT HURTS" I screamed from the pain across my face, I was scared so scared, I thought I was dead, I opened my eyes to see blood all over my hands and the burning sensation of the cut-

"Snap out of it!" I shout pinching myself over and over again till my breath calmed down.

I was on the ground for at least 15 minutes before I stood up and checked myself in the mirror, Blair showed me to not be afraid of what people think of my scar but all so wanted to do was cover it.

I tried different types of makeup but it'll still be there, I tried different types of moisturizer to make it fade away, but it'll always be there.

You fucking dumb scar will always be here.

My trauma will always follow me around even if so wish it didn't it'll always be there.

"You okay?" I suddenly jump from a husky voice being spoken behind me, I glance behind me in the mirror to see "Kenji?" I spun around shocked by what he was doing here, "Yeah it's me" he thinned his lips giving me a slight smile.

"Misha sent me"
"Right" I nod trying to hide the makeup products behind me, his gaze trails to my face toward my bruised knuckles, "You okay?" he frowned with worry I don't respond so just nod my head.

He then suddenly spread his arms wide gesturing for me to give him a hug, I didn't hesitate to jump straight into his arms while I broke into tears.

He soothingly tuned my back and head as I stained his black expensive tux