Chapter 21: Flames

Cyrus

I tried my best to calm her down, but she was having another panic attack, this time worse, "Little mouse it's me" I slowly walked up to her without trying to freak her out.

"No, no, stop don't touch me!" She pushed off me and then suddenly looked around the room as if she was stuck.

I jump from a door being banged, "Lana! Lana, it's me Miley open up! Stay there I'll get some help!" Miley...

What the fuck is she doing here-

In a sudden blink of an eye, Lana had broken into more tears, "Get away from me please" She coughed for air slowly collapsing to her knees, before she could drop to the floor I catches her by her arms and laid her on my lap.

"Lana it's me Cyrus, your okay" I repeated over and over, till her breathing calmed down, "It's me, my love, it's me Cyrus your okay, your safe"

My blood boiled at many thoughts going through my head, did someone touch her, did someone rape her, I swear to fucking god-

"Cyrus" she suddenly cried, glancing up at me, "Yes little mouse it's me" Without hesitation she jumped into my arms, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I inhale a breath when I suddenly breathed in a strong alcohol scent, not whiskey, not Hennesy...fucking shit.

The blood in my veins ran through every part of my body, I needed to calm down before I squeezed her to death, Mason fucking Hawk.

I'm fucking coming for you son of a bitch.

"Don't let him hurt me please" she sobbed into my chest
I let out a breath while holding onto her head, "No one will ever lay a hand on you when I'm around little mouse" I vow to protect you from those fuckers.

❄︎

As I rode back to Lana's place she had been holding onto me the whole ride there, I snuck into her apartment while holding onto her, I quietly make sure to shut her door and luck it behind me, "Goodnight little mouse, I'll see you tomorrow"
"You're coming tomorrow" Her smile made me feel something odd inside my chest.

"Sure why not" I shrugged teasingly rolling my eyes, "Okay..." "Okay," I nod thinning my lips, as I was about to turn around and head put her room she grabbed onto my hand.

"Can you stay tonight"

Don't do it Cyrus, don't fucking do it, "I don't think that's a good idea"

"Please," she begged again, I let out a sigh and glanced to look at her, our eyes met in the dark and her hand on mine gently loosened as I took a step closer, "Till you fall asleep" she beams and turns to look at her empty bed filled with teddy bears.

I sat on her bed while she picked out her panda onesie and took a shower while changing in her private bathroom, I felt so out of place, her room was girly yet dark and I look like a guy who was a part of a mob.

With my tattoos, silver rings and piercings, and black clothing, but the more I watched the tiny details of her room the more it opened my eyes.

Lana was always meant to be a popular nice girl, who has a bunch of friends and enjoys life at its lowest and fullest, but whoever took that from her, I hope they burn in hell.

They broke every inch of happiness she has left, the only thing real about her, is her room, where she could hide her thoughts, her true self.

She doesn't deserve someone like you, you'll just break her even more, what makes you think you have a chance, she deserves someone who really deserves her, your just a useless psychopath who kills people for pissing you off, even with your pills you're still fucking insane, what if you end up hurting her life instead-

I quickly stood up and ran my hands through my hair, the more my negative thoughts ran through my head the more furious I got.

Fuck I'm sorry Lana.

I ran out of her apartment not caring if I was being loud as shit, I quickly stopped by my mansion and back to the highway riding like a maniac, the maniac you are.

Thats when it suddenly started pouring rain, fucking perfect.

I had no more control over myself, I had completely lost it, I hate this feeling but how much I fucking love it, your a monster, a psychopath, a murderer, a killer, a sinner.

Thats who you are Winter, that's who you were fucking born to be.

I drove faster and faster toward my destination till I stopped by HIS Mansion.

I made sure to have my mask on before staring down at the gasoline tank.

Do it you fucking son of a bitch.

My heart paced across my chest as I stared at this fucking house with rage, you hurt her, you die, you touch her, you die, you even fucking look at her, you fucking die.

"Nothing Burns Like The Cold"

And that's when my life got destroyed, I made sure to set every piece of land on fire, I burnt the mansion down, like how my childhood was burnt down, how I lost my parents, how I lost my only family I had left.

I watched as it set into flames, the fire roared, and it pleased my ears, the rain made the fire spread, and the fire spread like anger and disappointment inside me.

Something inside me grew bigger and stronger as I smiled at my creation, I set fire to the pain, I watched it burn to the ground, the roof falling to the ground, the walls melting at each flame, the black smoke flowing in the air.

I felt like someone else's feelings were controlling me, I set a mansion on fire, because of...the realization hit me like the bomb pit.

I set fire for you, Lana, for the pain you felt, for all those tears you shed, for all your cries, fuck Lana, what the fuck are you making me do?

I brunt a family, and a mansion because the control you have over me is...searing.