Chapter 11: Lier

Cyrus

I walked down the hall glaring back at people, first day back at this hellhole and I'm ready to get the fuck out again.

I headed to my first-period class where I would have to see Lana again, the thought of her makes shivers go up my spine.

I knew when she sees she was probably going to scream at my face, but oh well her angry face makes me-

Oh Fuck No.

Once I walked into the room, I froze in the doorway, to see Lana fucking Ambrose, and Mason sitting beside each other.

Both my fists clenched to the point my knuckles were white.

I quickly looked through my pockets,

Oh fuck.

I could have sworn a put an extra pill in my pocket tho the doctor said I should never take two pills at once-

Luckily for me, I have an excuse for my behavior.

I made my way down the row of seats till I made it to Lana's and Mason's seats, both of them laughing their fucking ass offs.

As if he could be funny enough to please her.

I slammed both my hands against the table causing them to flinch, "Hey Lana, hey Macy" I grinned staring directly at Lana.

Her eyes widened from shock and her fear dilated her pupils how pleasing, "Cyrus-" "Macy, I recommend you leave before we revision our past" I smiled like the psychopath I am while he gave me a dirty look.

"Cyrus!" Lana shouted sitting up and looking back and forth between me and Mason, Mason gave me a scowl and slowly stood up, he looked pathetic beside me.

I was twice his height compared to me and looked like a fucking child, "I would gladly break that skull of yours" I snarled while staring directly into his eyes, his pupils dilated from the fear but by his facial expression, he was trying his best to hide it.

But I could see right through him like a book, I leaned in closer and he suddenly flinched causing me to let out a laugh.

Pussy fuck.

"Mason, get out" I smiled, without hesitation, Mason left Lana's side without saying goodbye. rude.

"What the fuck is up with you!" Lana gritted her teeth taking a seat while I sat beside her, "Well supposedly I have a personality mental illness most people call psychopaths" I gave her a smile, and her eyes widen from the words coming out of my mouth.

"That explains it" she mumbled under her breath turning to look at the board, "So I um... how long have you had it?" She coughed tho the air between us thickened by the second.

"I um was being sarcastic" I lied
"for a psychopath, you're a terrible lier"
If only you knew little mouse.

I had the sudden urge to open up to Lana, I felt like I could tell her without her judging me, or betraying me...

I sneaked a glance to look at her scar, but as expected she turned to look at me back, her eyes meet mine and I had the sudden urge to stroke a piece of hair behind her ear.

So I can really see her the real her.

Not the girl who hides herself by being with the popular mean girls and dough bag of guys, "For a girl with a scar, you look as beautiful" the words slips out my lips before I could think them through.

But I had no regret.

"I-"
"Lana!" I jumó away from her glance when a sudden plastic blonde girl- Sydney fucking Louis

I instantly recognized her, Lana bitch of a friend, I've hacked into her father's bank account before and statements to find sketchy shit and disgusting whore pictures.

I wasn't shocked when I found out she was his daughter, "Syd" Lana sighed turning back to the board and ignoring her presence.

"So are you going to introduce me to your friend!?" "You have a mouth don't you?" I couldn't help but smirk and let out a soft chuckle.

Feisty little mouse, something I like about her.

Stop lying.

I ignore my intrusive thought and finally decide to look Sydney in the eyes.

A whore, fake plastic, lip fillers, oh and something that catches my eye was.

Her manipulation to bad I see a bitch from a mile away so I won't fall for her little trick.

"Sydney" I finally say, her eye glowing and her lips curling into a smile. "You've heard from me?" She leaned against my desk.

"Of course I have, you cached my eye once I got here" The way her eye glint makes me embarrassed for her.

Maybe she's stupider then I thought, "Me? Thank you, you cached my eye as well" Oh how lucky am I.

"But anyways I was hoping you would come to my party tonight" she finally catches my attention, "It starts at 8-" "I'm down, what about you little mouse!" I shouted on purpose to catch everyone's attention.

I first wait for Syd reaction, her eyes widen and her hands turned into a fist, I then glance at Lana giving me a scowl "No" She said firmly, "hm sucks for you"

Lana

after I got home I took a long bath and changed into my comfy unicorn pj set and did my nighttime routine.

As I was about to shy my eyes for bed my door slammed open, "Get dressed you're going out!" Blair shouted rushing my my walk-in closet, "What no?" I groan sitting up from my peaceful bed.

"Nevan just called me saying Cyrus is going to a party and their alcohol, he can't drink while being on his meds" 

Oh my god.

So he does have a personality mental illness.