Chapter 50: Watch

Cyrus

He's alive, he's fucking alive, Henry is alive, aka Ten is fucking alive, it all makes sense why he went after Lana because she was the weakest one, she was the easiest target for him, Misha now had a bigger and stronger Empire by having the Ambrose, Chens and Winters on his side, he wouldn't have gone after Blair again knowing that would be a suicidal mission.

So he went after Lana, the most sensitive one out of everyone, he knew she wouldn't say a word because she wouldn't want to involve Blair again, he used her trauma against her-

Fuck, my blood could up like poison knowing he's alive, without my consent a smile crosses my lips.

He's alive, he's not dead.

That's means, I can kill him, I can take his heart out, I can play cris cross apple sauce on his skin, I can give him a slow painful death for what he did to MY fucking woman.

I glance up at Misha who's breathing became stiffer, "Hey it's okay" Blair reassured him "Cyrus" Nevan suddenly barked beside me, Frowning I jerk in his direction, "What" my voice was firm and tight, and just by that he knew...he knew Vivian and Misha weren't the only two who were riled up.

"What did he do?" He spoke firmly, his gaze darkening and his own hand turns into a fist, I frown, and everyone glances in my direction as if I'm holding a snake in their faces "He's not after you guys, he's after me"

And Lana

"Whys that?" Fallon arched a brow in my direction while folding her arms across her chest, sitting up I sigh and dart my eyes toward everyone, all of them had fire in their eyes, especially Vivian but...it was consumed by fear and anger, but beside her everyone was ready for a war.

"We made an arrangement...and I broke it"

Lana

It's been an hour since Silvia and I have been talking, it feels like I've known her my whole life, we talked about the job and my experience with fashion, I showed her my designs and she fell in love, her words, not mine.

After that Cyrus hopped into the conversation, "I knew Cyru's parents before they died, I was only twenty-six at the time I found out they had died in the house fire" A house fire?! I've tried looking Cyrus parents up before and I knew something with fire had been involved but I never knew it was a house fire.

I chugged the champagne she had offered down my throat before answering, "Yes I know that's a very hard subject for him" I lie, trying to hide my eyes from her before she could see my expression.

"It is, It was hard for me and one of my dearest friends from Italy too...anyways enough with the sad stories, how did you get your scar I'm curious," I gulp, Enough with the sad stories huh...well how do I tell her my 'father' raped me and put a blade into my face? Yeah I'll just tell her the same old story I've been telling for two years now.

I fake an awkward laugh and clear my throat, "I fell down the stairs when I was fifteen" I thin my lips with a nod.

"Those stairs must have been harsh" they were, "I know both your parents passed away, how are you feeling!"

Shit, I wasn't hoping for this to get personal, but if it's the best way to get on her good side and get the job then fuck it.

"My mother passed away when I was just a baby, I'm sure you heard how, and my...father" the word couldn't even come out of my mouth, I've never even said the words father or dad for these past few years, the word came out as a whisper than usual, and she noticed from her change of expression.