Chapter 6: Storm

Cyrus

I then seized Lana's wrist and pin her against the lockers, placing my palm over her mouth as I looked around in the dark. "What are you doing?" She mumbled her eyes filled with fear.

"Shut up"
"Don't tell me what to do-
"I said shut up" I loudly whispered glaring straight into her eyes, "Hide in the bathroom I'll be right back" She mumbled something under my hand scowling with annoyance.

Before she could fight off me I dragged her ass into the restroom and slammed the door shut, I then pull out a blade from under my leather jacket.

My gut feeling told me to turn around and go back for Lana, but I just kept walking, gripping on my blade as I looked around in the darkness.

Then I froze in place once I felt the burning sensation once again, and my blood boiled up my skin as I slowly turned around and found a dark figure standing down the hallway staring right at me.

In a black hoodie, and black pants, the person must have been a guy since he was half my height, but I outgrew him, He slowly starts walking up to me,

Dont get into any trouble.

Nevan's words replayed in my head, screw it he'll understand.

A growl escaped my throat as I walked up to the black figure- then suddenly, a hand comes up behind me.

I grasped it and pinned them against the wall holding them in a chokehold while my blade pinned their-

"Lana what the fuck!" I released her after seeing her ocean-blue eyes, she shoved me off her and catches her breath, "What the fuck man!" She shouts holding onto her neck.

I ignore her and turned to look back where the black figure was.

It was gone.

"I told you to say in the bathroom!" I grit my teeth as she rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest.
"I'm an Ambrose we have stubbornness issues" She nods glancing down at my palm.

"Why do you have a knife?"
"It's a blade" I correct her
"Oh I'm sorry" She sarcastically smiled.

"I saw someone" I muttered glancing back at the spot where the figure was, how did they leave so fast without a noise?

Was it just my imagination? Dumbass you got into a car crash you probably have a concussion.

"Whatever let's get the hell out of here"

Lana

I stood beside Sam as I unlocked my locker, "You never answered my text messages" She said chewing on some gum, "Mr. Applebottom has my fucking phone-" I open my locker to freeze in place.

My whole world went quiet and so did my vision, I looked around to make sure no one was staring at me, everyone was minding their own business talking with their friends while Sam continued talking about something random I had no clue what it was about.

I glance back inside my locker and pick up the letter with shaky hands.

You Looked Gorgeous.

And beside the letter was a picture of me in the bathroom, washing my hands in the sink, this was yesterday night...

Shivers go up my spine, Cyrus was nowhere near the bathroom he was far down the hall, and how did I not notice someone take this?

I fist the picture and letter and toss it back into my locker, "Holy shit!" Sam shouts staring behind me, I overhear people shouting and whispering as I turned around.

Oh no.

"You forgot about us you fucking piece of shit" There he was, Cyrus, punning Mr. Applebottom against the wall, his eyes filled with anger and rage.

He was about to clutch his head off.

While Mr. Applebottom shakes his head no back and forth, "I'm sorry" he apologized, I look around to see no security guard or teachers around.

Fuck it.

I slam my locker shut and shove people out of my way to get to Cyrus, "Cyrus stop!" I yelled, Cyrus turned to look at me and panted like a wet dog when he catches me placing my hand on his shoulder.

His gaze dropped to my hand and then back to my eyes, "Get off him, now" I demanded harshly, he first hesitated as everyone watched but then something came over him and his mask slipped for a quick second.

He then releases him and storms off shoving people out of his way.

What is wrong with him?

Cyrus

I didn't give two shits, about Mr. fucking bottom, but that look on her face, fear, anger, and a sexy- Cyrus fuck off it.

Whatever look she had on her face made it hard to not do as she said.

And at the moment, I felt weak, like a child and I'm a fucking Winter, I'm not fucking weak and I'll never be weak for someone like that again.

As I made my way toward the entrance I bump into a random guy's shoulder, "Watch it!" We both spun to look at each other and snapped at once.

We both scowled at each other, I analyzed his facial features before I turned around, blonde cocky slipped-back hair, a smile that has lied to many women before, and eyes that can manipulate multiple people.

"Watch where you're going next time, got it," He says like If I was supposed to obey. "You should get off your fucking phone and start looking at your surrounding" I arched a brow and stormed out of the school.