Chapter 12: Clench

Lana

I had three important missions tonight,

1. Find Cyrus.
2. Make sure Cyrus doesn't drink.
3. Take him back to his place safe and sound.

Should be easy right? (Spoiler: I was wrong)

I wore a black cami dress with a random black cardigan I found sitting on a random cabinet I had in my closet.

Once I made it to Syd's mansion I ran right inside and shoved people out of my way.

There was blasting music that blasted my eardrums, and the stench of alcohol and weed, God I'm getting Blair back for this.

She knows I hate parties ever since...

Snap out of it Lana.

Shivers go up my spine from the thought, it was three years ago doesn't matter anymore, I tried going on my tip toes to look over people's shoulders for Cyrus-

Oh fuck.

Suddenly I watched as Cyrus was taking shots racing with a random guy, "Cyrus!" I shouted using my hands to yell louder, but the music was way too loud for him to even notice.

I let out a sigh and start shoving the crowd of people, "Cyrus!" I shouted catching everyone but his attention, I let out an irritated groan and shoved down on his arm.

My grip tightened around his arm when he leaned down and was only an inch away from my lips, I gasped from how close we were but all he did was smirk.

"Hey little mouse" he smiled, the stench of alcohol burned my nose flared, He's fucking drunk great.

I took a deep breath before dragging him by the wrist through the crowd, "We're leaving let's go" I rolled my eyes as I pushed people out of my way,

Drunk Cyrus was much heavier than I thought, I basically was digging my nails into his skin from how much force I had to make for him to walk beside me.

It's like he wasn't even trying.

Who am I kidding the douche is drunk.

"Little mouse" Suddenly he pulled my hand and caused me to tumble into his chest, I frowned into his eyes while music and people surrounded us.

"Fuck" He groaned glancing down at my lips, I let out a gasp as his fingers trailed my neck, he then suddenly fisted the back of my hair arching my head back, and my hand fisted his shirt pulling him closer to me.

Both can play that game.

suddenly the world around us faded away, and the loud music just vibrated the floor, then suddenly the lights turned red.

and the only thing I could see was him, his body was like a shield, like he was only allowing me to see him.

His eyes grew darker by the red light, and so did mine, the more he pulled onto my hair the more my thighs clenched.

"What are you doing to me" he mumbled but I could hear it clear as day, tho the music was loud I could only hear him.
"I'm not doing anything" and it was true, I knew he was just a bet, but I was truly not doing anything I have no idea if that's good or bad.

"You make me look like a fool"
"No, that's just you personally" he lets out a seductive laugh and pulled my chin up, the tip of our nose touched and our lips parted halfway.

I shut my eyes and inhale the alcohol from his breath and his intoxicating clone at once, "We should go" I panted while I felt the warmth of his lip hover over mine.

"What would you do if I kissed you right now" I choke in a breath when I feel the hard bulk of his jeans against my thighs...
"Slap you" I gulp harshly
"It's not nice to lie Ambrose"
My breath got heavier as his top lip brushed mine, my heartbeat increased and I forced my eyes shut tho I was craving to open them.

But I knew if I did It would be a mistake, we would be making out and who knows what else it would lead to...

"I would kiss you back," I admitted.
He let out a chuckle and I could feel his lip smile.
"And what would you do if I picked you up by your thighs?" I gasped into his mouth as his free hand slammed against my thigh.

His nails dug into me slowly trailing under my dress-

"HEY!"

We both tremble back and jump off each other, oh shit.

"Let me take you kids home" Blair sighed gesturing us to follow her, I gulped a breath as I paced up to her, my back was sweating and my inner thighs felt wet...

Oh god, what the hell just happened?

He's just drunk you idiot!

Yes, he's drunk, that's why he touched me like that.

But...did we kiss?

Our lips only brushed against each other, so it was most certainly not a kiss, I hope...

Cyrus sat beside me in the back seat, his legs spread out like he owned the car, his thigh brushed against mine and I kept imagining the craziest things I would do if my sister wasn't here-

Snap out of it Alana.

As we drove in the night Blair to focus on the road to even notice us in the back, I felt Cyrus' hand lowly and gently placed on my thigh.

he then leaned into my ear and whispered in his husky accent.

"I love your thick thighs, I can just imagine them laying on my neck while you sit on my face" I shut my eyes as I felt my underwear get wet.

I clench my thighs when he lets out a chuckle and leans back against his seat, he's drunk, he's drunk, he's drunk, he's fucking drunk Lana he doesn't mean it-

Then unexpectedly the image of Cyrus eating me alive ran through my head.

I arch my back and clench my thighs harder, when suddenly Blair breaks, "Home sweet home" she sighed unlocking the back door for Cyrus.

"Thanks Blair, thanks for taking care of me little mouse"