Chapter 48: Painting

Cyrus

Standing right in front of me, was a painting, more like a portrayal, with specific red colored roses bright yet the color of blood.

But not only that, I took a step closer and placed my hand over the portrait, the painting had a layer of shine, and the roses...they were rough, as if layered with a shiny mixture to keep them still and...alive.

"There the roses you got me" she cuts off my thoughts, "I didn't want to get rid of them, I wasn't ready to get rid of them" I stayed silent while her footsteps got closer toward me.

My heart was pounding inside my chest, she wasn't ready to get rid of your roses.

"I want you to promise me something when you move to DC with your cousin if you ever meet someone a girl or boy, I want you to give them a rose, if it dies right away they don't deserve you and it's not real love, but if they cherish and treat it with kindness then..."

"They might be the one"

My heart skips a beat, she saved and cherished the roses, even tho it's been six months she still saved the roses, that reminded her of me, I'm falling in deep, deeper than I wanted to be.

"I put them in a painting since, they'll last forever" I gained the confidence to stare her right into her eyes, her eyes glinting with joy, but a mix of...sadness too "I'm sorry" she whispered, I shake my head back and forth while cupping my free hand on her cheek.

"Don't apologize for anything, you did nothing wrong"
"Yes I did, when you told me you loved me, I said I didn't, I said I hated you when I didn't, I did love you Cyrus" I didn't have any other words.

All I could do was smile, a real fucking smile, "Do you still love me?" My voice stammered and it came out as an echoed whisper in her dark apartment, I waited for her answer, like a hawk, afraid she'll crush my heart in her palm.

"Hm," She hummed closing the gap between us.

"Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I never stopped loving you, Cyrus Winter" Within a second, she had leaned on her tiptoes and crushed her lips against mine, and the roses on my hand drops to the ground as I wrapped my arms around her waist while she held onto the back of my neck.

I lift her up by her thighs and she wraps her legs around my hips, "Bedroom now" I demands without breaking our kiss, I make my way down the hallway while holding her tight against my chest.

She gestures which door to open and in a blink of an eye she was on her bed propped on her elbows while I slipped my tuxedo off, starting with my coat, then vest till my chest was wide open to her.

She bites down on her lower lip as I grinned against her pussy to show her my growing erection, I pin her wrist above her head while placing wet soft kisses down her jaw.

"Cyrus" She whimpers her legs wrapping around my hips, "Yes little mouse" I glance up at her with worry, "I don't have any condoms..." She gulps, and I beam, "Your just going to have to trust me"
"Wait what-" Before she could protest I got down on my knees and yanked the rob off her.

She gasps as I beam at her naked masterpiece in front of me, fuck she was fucking gorgeous, She nervously swallows and glimpse at me, glaring her in the eyes I lick my lips like a starved man, "Your so beautiful" I lift her thigh up to find her soaked for me, Taunting her I place wet kisses down her thigh she whimpers and my cock throbs from her shaking legs desperately wanting me to taste her, her virgin pussy is mine, all fucking mine.

She gasps as I dive in and suck on her wet pussy, how much I desired it, "You taste better than I fantasized" I groaned while my free hand grips onto her breast.