Chapter 38: Party

Lana

Today is Sam's birthday, and the day I confront Sydney, my birthday is in a month and I should start acting like an adult, I have my future planned out and I need to start working on it.

1. Buy a car.
2. Get my own apartment.
3. Work on your designing skills
4. hopefully open your own brand which is still on my I have no idea if I should list.

It's been a struggle ignoring the people I care about for three days straight, they all know I've gone through hell and back for these past few years and for them to keep it from me hurts like a bitch, I do understand they were probably thinking it could keep me safe and from my young age

But first of all, I know too much for my age, I know what a dead body looks like, what a bullet feels like, what being stabbed feels like, I've been kidnapped...TWICE and how to use a goddamn gun, my sister is in love with a CEO who also murdered a few people.

And the closest people in my life have at least murdered more than 100 people, and I have no problem with that unless they were killing innocent people, that's a whole different story but they've gotten blood on their hands to keep their loved ones safe including me.

Beside that...I think I would have handled it well...I think.

"Earth to Lana! This is fantastic!" Sam cheered looking at her reflection in the mirror, I jumped out of my thoughts and focused on Sam's special day, "It's perfect on you" I beam sitting up to help the straps slip from her shoulders.

She wore a tiara that matched her dress and curled the ends of her hair, her makeup was done professionally and she looked like an absolute goddess.

Sams Dress

"You think Blaze will like it?" "If he doesn't then he has to get his eyes checked out" I grin while fixing Sam's curls on her back, and she lets out a laugh while I trace her frame smoothing out the dress

"If he doesn't then he has to get his eyes checked out" I grin while fixing Sam's curls on her back, and she lets out a laugh while I trace her frame smoothing out the dress.

She then spins around and beams, and her eyes dilate as she admires the dress I wore, a black mini dress that defined my curves and made my double D boobs look bigger than they were.

Lana's Dress