Chapter 25: Unknown

Lana

"Heyyy! You ready for fun fest-" Kenji barged into my room, "No Im tired maybe next time" I sighed wrapping my head around my pillow.

"Lana it's 5 p.m you've been in bed all day"
"I'm just extra tired" Lies.

I've been ignoring Cyrus for the past three days, he's left roses and notes and a tone of messages on my phone I haven't checked.

I hate to admit tho, every rose he's left I've saved, I hate that I still care even even tho I try not to.

"Oh come on princess we're going now go change," Kenji said while lifting up my blanket from my face, I let out a groan and recover my face.

But then suddenly I feel a hard grip twist around my ankles and pull me out of my bed, I let out a shout as I grabbed onto my bed headboard, "You can't force me to go without my consent!" Consent? I wonder where you learned that from.

"Your right, But I know who will" Huh?!

Then suddenly Kenji shouted for- "Vivian!" he shouted, oh no fuck no.

"I'm up!" I beamed sitting up from bed while panting, I then watched as Vivian walked into my room having a scowl on her face.

Her eyes landed on Kenji for what felt like centuries when she suddenly turned to me, "Princess get dressed"

"I'm not a princess, and fine I'll get dressed" I sighed slipping on my slippers as I took my sweet time to head into my walk-in closet.

I changed into the cutest outfit just in case I bumped into someone from school (Cyrus)

❄︎

As expected fun fest was crowded as a Taylor Swift concert, and everyone was everywhere, I had to hold onto Kenji's arm because I was too afraid I would get lost and I definitely don't want to roam around knowing Sydney might be here.

"So which ride do you want to go on first?"
"Where's Blair I thought she was coming" I cut him off mid-sentence going on my tip toes to see where she was at, "She is, Guess she's running a little late..." Great.

"Wait I know where to go come on!" He then suddenly grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me out of the crowd

Cyrus

I wore a black pair of sunglasses while Nevan wore the same, tho I was wearing my black ripped jeans and black hoodie, he wore his regular 'Mission' tux.

A good way to not be suspicious, "Remember-" "Yes I know mother fucking Joshua Cruz" I rolled my eyes letting out a sigh as we separated to find the little fuck.

As I made my way to the carnival looking around my surroundings when a couple of specific people catch my eye.

For some weird reason, I wanted to stop and watch them.

They stood beside the small firearm section of the carnival, she held onto a snipper while he helped her adjust her position.

She pulls the trigger and the bullet goes straight into the glass cup, Hm interesting.

He then released her-

What the fuck-

If it isn't Kenji Chen- she then suddenly let out a laugh and glanced behind her back- LANA?!

I felt my heart burn when I see her hit the other glass, I looked around to see if Nevan was around and as expected he wasn't.

I hesitated to walk up to her and drag her somewhere private to talk, but that smile on her face- I knew it would disappear once she sees me.

Something inside me breaks at the thought of her smile turning into a sad frown once our eyes meet-

I then suddenly overhear my phone go off, I roll my eyes and slide into my back pocket, it's probably Nevan-

Unknown Caller Id

I sigh and pick up the phone, hovering it over my ear,

"Who's this-"
"Enjoying the view" my stomach drops at the creepy voice on the other side of the phone, "Who the fuck is this?"
"She looks happier when she's not around you" I snapped my head around, who the fuck is watching me.

"Listen you fuck, hurt her and I'll find you and-"
"What? burn me to death, just like your parents-" Before I could even respond, he lets out a loud laugh and hangs up the phone.

My heart was pounding against my chest, could it be-

No...

It can't be.