Chapter 24: Silent

Lana

"I should go this was a mistake" he quickly stood up putting on his shoes as if he just saw a ghost, "What?" I frowned in confusion sitting up while I watched him slip one shoe and then the other.

"Cyrus what's wrong-" Before he could stand up I grabbed his wrist making him spin back to glance at me, he snaps his head to glimpse me in the eyes, but his eyes land on my touch, I felt my hands burning up from his skin against mine.

I quickly released him and stood up, beside him. "Tell me what's wrong-"
"You want me out I'll leave that's finale" Before he could shove me out his way, I had blocked the door slamming my back against the doorway, he lets out a sigh and a creepy chuckle, "Not until you tell me what is wrong" my hair slaps against my face but that didn't stop me from blocking the doorknob.

"Lana you don't want me here, so I'll just leave"

But what if I do want you here?

I shook my head back and forth not feeling the courage to speak, he tries grabbing onto the doorknob but I block it, "Move"
"Nope," I pop the word out.

"You can't keep me here without my consent"
"Oh please since when do you ask for permission"
"Since now, may I please go" he gave me a sarcastic smile.

"say it again"
"What?"
"Beg, and I'll let you leave," Lies.

He lets out a scoff and runs both hands through his hair before letting out a laugh, "Please" "I lied" I sarcastically smiled, we can both play that game.

"Oh for fucks sake little mouse move before I make you-"
"What will you do huh?" I said in a firm tone while folding my arms across my chest, "You wouldn't want to know"
"Make Me" I smirked my voice coming out as a whisper but it was clear as day, To both of us.

My heart bursted into flames as he grabbed me by the throat, making me lean my head back, his leg between my clenching thighs and his free hand placed on my waist.

He leaned down toward my lips, "Say those words again and you'll be begging on your knees for me"

His lips were just above mine, one little lean and they meet, The same feeling I felt before at school I felt again between my thighs, and all I wanted was him.

In bed, on me.

When I don't open my mouth, even tho it took me my whole head to keep quiet, his grip on my neck tightened and he leaned my head back further, till my face was completely met with his.

"Say it little mouse" he whispered in a seductive tone, his soft lips crazed above mine but not enough, just kiss me already.

He lets out a sigh and gently releases my neck, "Goodnight Lana" his voice came out in a desperate tone, I was filled with regret.

So much fucking guilt.

I moved to the side allowing him to leave, he placed his hand on the doorknob and stared at it for a while before opening the door, I let out a sigh as I watched him hold onto the doorknob.

He's still here, it's now or never.

It's now or never.

Before Cyrus could walk out the door, I grasped his wrist and shut the door, "Lana-" Before my name could come out his mouth I grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him into my kiss.

He hesitated at first but his body then slowly melted into my embrace, his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer, while our lips collided, I've never kissed anyone so passionately and hungrily.

I teasingly nib on his bottom lip, but then I release him out of a sudden "Oh my god" my eyes widen in shock, "Oh my god Cyrus I'm so sorry-"

Cyrus

I didn't allow her to finish her sentence, I bashed my lips against her harder than she did I kissed her harder, and hungrier, I was a man desperate for her taste.

Her hands roamed under my shorts while taking steps closer I took steps back till my legs hit her mattress, "Down now" she spoke without breaking our kiss, she sounded so demanding it turned me on even more than it should.

I did as she said and laid down on my back, I feel my cock throb in pain as I realize her lips are swollen and wet from my kiss,

Fuck what is she doing to me?

She smiles while bitting on her lower lip, teasing me with her hands trailing up my-

"Lana" I let out a groan catching her hand before she zipped down my pants, "Don't," I said, She frowned at my rejection.

"You don't want it?"
"Yes I do but...we can't" I sighed probing myself on my elbows, "I thought you wanted this" She straighten her back while glaring down at me with what looked like- wet tears.

I do, I really fucking do.

"We can't fuck Lana"
"Fuck?" she chuckled, "I thought we were going to have sex, not fuck"

I gulped a breath, shit.

"Why don't you want to have sex with me-" she cut herself off before a tear suddenly brushed down her cheek, "Is it because I'm a weirdo" "Dont you dare fucking finish that sentence" I stood up quicker than I've ever done before.

"It's true"
"Fuck Lana not it's not!" I shout causing her to flinch, "Then why not Cyrus?" her voice broke, I felt my heart sink at her sudden tears slipping from her eyes.

"Oh" she then hummus, "You don't want to have sex with me because you'll leave just like everyone"

I stayed silent.