Chapter 39: Go

Lana

"So Saturday night my place?" he asked giving me another, I smile and nod "Yes, of course, I'll love to meet your-"
suddenly I feel a rough presence behind me, the burning sensation I know so damn well and
I knew...I fucking knew shit was about to go down by  the stench of alcohol that flares my nose "She's busy that day" I didn't have to turn around to know who it was, his voice was enough to make my blood boil and hands tremble "You are? I can reschedule" "No don't I'm not-"
"Get the fucking hint bitch she's not interested"

"Cyrus!" I shout and spin around to see Cyrus catching everyone's attention, he gripped an empty red cup while giving Stiles a death stare, my breathing became pitcher and pitcher as he came close, and my hands trembled beside me.

GetAwayGetAwayGetAway

The thoughts revolve my head in such panic, he triggers me...fuck he trigger the hell out of me.

"Look man I don't want any trouble-" Stiles sighed placing his hands up as if he was surrendering.
"Then get the fuck away from her" Before he could take a step forward I try shoving Cyrus back, It didn't do much but by how drunk he seemed he tumbles a little, it was apparent he's been working out more, since the last time I punched him he trembled back, now I can barely make him move a finger.

"What the fuck is your problem!" I shouted stepping in front of Stiles so he wouldn't place a finger on him, I'm not allowing it, if he does... god I have no idea what illegal shit I'll do if he does.

Cyrus' eyes dart toward me, and I flinch at how angry he looks, even tho I want to look away, I straighten my back and closed the gap between us, giving him a death stare back.

GetAwayGetAwayGetAway

No, I didn't face Henry or Ten whatever his goddamn name is, but I did face Vincent and I know will face Cyrus the man that I'm still madly in love with, yet all he does is show me pure anger and fury, the pain in my heart and the thoughts that want me to flee a scene.

"What's going on...oh no" I overhear Sam shout behind my back, "Little mouse get back" he spoke through gritted teeth, I groan and release the pens up anger in my chest "Or what?! you'll hurt me? Oh wait you already stabbed my back multiple times so this time nothing you do or say will harm me" his gaze softened and the grip on the cup loosened.

Tho I didn't take my eyes off his I kept the same energy, I may be a dumb short little useless girl, But I'll make sure he rots as much as he made me traumatized, because of him I could have been dead, because of him, my sisters life including my families were at risk.

I will never be able to forgive him and look him in the eyes without seeing the betrayal "Hey everyone! Who's ready for shots!" Sam shouts, and without a second people hoovered over her private bar.

While everyone ran past us I still glared into his eyes, but he suddenly took a step back and cleared his throat, breaking eye contact with me- when suddenly his dark mystery gaze slipped and showed his true colors, the true broken Cyrus I know so well and the one he showed when we were alone.

And I hate myself for falling for his gaze, along with his softened so did mine-

"Lana baby listen to me please" he takes a step closer but without my consent I flinch and step back, fear filled his eyes and for a second I thought I saw a pool of water forming, "I didn't know it was you Little mouse, I'm a fucked up in the head I've always been, but ever since you happen, you made me feel something I thought I had lost forever since I was little, I still love you Little mouse, deep down I know you love me but I don't deserve your heart,"

All I wanted to say was, no you don't, you don't deserve me at all you never did, but I stayed silent, and continue to hear him out.

"Fuck I don't deserve you at all, you are a goddam angel sent from heaven itself while I'm a psychopath created fucking devil, we were never meant to cross paths. but Im glad we did... because you showed me what true undying love really is and I thank you for that," I couldn't help but be surprised for his words, I've never heard Cyrus be so...sentimental before.

This was different, was it because of what he did? or is he trying to manipulate me? gosh I hate myself.

"I know you don't want to see me again, and I'll respect that, but I guess I came here to let you know...I'm moving back to Italy," "What?" I gasp breaking my silence my eyes widen in shock, "I was supposed to leave a few months ago, but I didn't because I met you,"

What...he was supposed to leave but he didn't because of me? Swallowing I take a step closer, and to his shock he maintains his smile.

"Why did you come here in the first place?" I ask pulling my brows together, "I had something to take care of, I took care of it a few months ago, and now and it's time for me to go back to my home country"

I couldn't believe my ears, he stayed for me...

"When are you leaving..." I asked my voice coming out as a low whisper than usual.
"Tomorrow night" I gasped, again.

He gives me a smile and before he could walk away, he pauses and cups both my cheeks placing a long kiss on my forehead, I shut my eyes and let a tear roll down my cheek, my body tensed from his touch but I let him hold me, I let him kiss my cheek. But I don't look him in the eyes. "Goodbye Lana"

And with that, I open my eyes to see him already walking away from me, I panted like a dog as I watched his back shove people out of his way toward the front entrance, he's leaving, what if I never see him again, he's the first ever guy I fell in love with and I never got to say it back...

It's now or never Lana.

No, let him go, you need to let him go.