Epilouge

Lana

"I hope you are pregnant" "Cyrus!" I laugh while he places a kiss on my belly, he smiles and glances up at me, I love morning Cyrus, his voice is deeper than it is and his hair all messed up is way sexier.

"I have to get to work" I groan sitting up from bed while holding my white silk blanket over my naked breast- but suddenly he drags me back down forcing me on my back, dragging me into his chest he purposely places his leg over my thighs keeping me trapped

"Take the day off please," He says placing wet kisses on my neck and holding me tight into his chest, as much as I want to "I can't, I have my own brand now and Sam is opening up in ten minutes" I spoke in a defeated tone.

 He lets out a growl beneath his throat before releasing me, "Is Aldo visiting today?" I asked while going into my walk-in closet, dragging the blanket with me.

It's been a few weeks and Cyrus decided to move in with me, these past few days he's been...let's just say wrecking my apartment, but besides the broken couch sitting in my living room these days have been the best of my life, everything has been perfect.

Blair's engagement, and guess whose her maid of honor? Yup, me bitches, and it's perfect! Blair and I have been planning her wedding dress to she's pregnant it'll take at least a year till her little bear is born, Besides me, Rune is Misha's best man.

And hell he's been a pain in the ass, it's as if were the same person! I planned Blair's bachelor party on a yacht, and so did he! It's been taking me days to get him to cancel the plan before I buy our yacht.

"I uh, actually wanted to speak to you about something" He sighed beside my ear wrapping an arm around my waist while I went through shirts for today, "Yes what is it?" I smile up at him.

"I have to go back to Rome" I froze in place and glanced back at him, "Your position" I asked with a curious frown, Cyrus hasn't gone back to Italy in a while it'll make sense if he goes back for a few days.

"Yes, something happened in the empire and they need me back...for a few months"
"Months?!" I shout my eyes widening from the news.

"I- how long"
"Seven"

Oh god, I felt nauseous, not from his cock being deep inside my stomach, my heart nearly sank as I try thinking of how our lives will be so separate from one another...I hate to admit I hate the thought of him not spending a minute without me, what if we lose our spark?! What if he finds someone else? oh no this cant be happening! "But it isn't until next month, but I wanted to ask-"
"Ask for permission, of course, you can go I'll guess I can visit a few times-"

"Not that," I frown in confusion at what he was about to ask me, "Move to Rome with me" My heart officially sank, and my eyes round in circles, swallowing I glance at the ground...move to Rome? To Italy and leave DC behind? "It'll be easier to work in Rome, and we'll visit DC anytime you wish, but Little mouse my position is back in Rome I can't give it up"

I know he can't he's a COO, he needs to go they need him and I'm surprised he's been able to manage daily operations from DC, in my gut I knew this would have happened one day, Winters Inc. formed in Europe, not in the U.S.

"Maybe...Nevan could handle it?" I hate to admit I sounded selfish and clingy and by the bite of his lip I knew that wasn't an option,  I've never left the country, and Italy is so...far from home, DC is my home birth this is where all my friends are...my family, "Listen I know this is shocking news, and trust me I wish I can stay here and build our future but I don't have a choice"