Chapter 7: Bett

Lana

I sat in my seat while my earbuds played Lana Del Rey's new song Say Yes To Heaven, I drew a random outfit that had been on my mind for a while, I drew a white lace dress that was open on the back, I made a pattern of flowers while I imagined Blair wearing it.

It was going perfectly well until-

"Lana Ambrose" Suddenly Mr. Applebottom removed my earbud and hoovered over my small self, "Yes?" I arch a brow removing my right earbud, he rolled his eyes and placed my earbud on my desk, I shut my book and looked ahead of myself to see Cyrus standing beside him?!

What the hell is he doing in my English class? Our eyes meet and I couldn't help but give him a glare while he gave me that quirky smirk of his.

Then suddenly he walked up to Mr. Applebottom and whispered something in his ear that made his eyes grow wider, he nods and take a look at me and the random kid sitting beside me, "Lucas sit beside Samantha, Lana Cyrus will be your new neighbor"

Oh. Fuck. No.

"Wait-" I turned to look back and forth between Lucas and Cyrus, Lucas gave me a dirty look before he left his seat and headed toward Sam, I let out a groan as Cyrus sat beside me. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on our new 'project' that is due as our final.

"This will be a big project and its 40 percent of your final grade so it must be done, with that being said you will have a partner,"

"Can we choose!" Someone shouts out, Mr. Applebottom arches a brow gave us a smile, a very, very teasing smile that made me want to run out of the classroom.

Dont say it, Dont Say it.

"Max, to answer your question in the past project I have let you choose your partners but this time your partner will be the person sitting beside you" "NO!" Cyrus and I suddenly shout at once while everyone groaned.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever, the only reason your not picking your partner is because you never get it complete!" He suddenly shouted across the room causing everyone to shut up.

"You must search up about our book Lord Of The Flies and write it down as an essay, the project is due in 2 weeks-"

"The groups are, Ryan and Paris, Sam and Lucas, Nina and Blaze, Luna and Finn, Syd and Mason-"

"And finally Lana and Cyrus, Exchange numbers or whatever you kids use these days and get started after school" Mr. Applebottom sighed and took a seat on his desk taking a loud bite of his hopefully poisoned apple.

❄︎

"Hot new kid seems to be fitting in," Syd said in a flirty tone as all the girls from our table turned to look at him drooling like bimbos they are.

"Since he's new, maybe we could start some chaos"  I finally snapped my head up from my math homework, "Trust me you don't want to mess with Cyrus fucking Winter" I snorted a laugh while Syd and her minions gave me a dirty look.

"Oh yeah, whys that?" Syd asked placing her chin on her palms, I roll my eyes and drop my pencil over my book catching their attention.

I gazed directly into her eyes maintaining her look, "He's a criminal and I wouldn't be shocked his uncle is a part of a mafia" I said with a straight face,

"Suddenly he just got more interesting" Syd glanced back at Cyrus having a laugh with the 'Bad boys' "God he's so hot I can just imagine the things he'll do to me with that mouth of his" Syd grunted turning back to look at me.

"Trust me your not his type"
"Why's that?"
"I know so"
"Oh yeah? So you're saying he's into you instead" I shrug and give her a smirk as her cheeks burned with redness, "I can make any guy fall for my knees" "Is that a bet?" Suddenly she catches my attention.

"What do you have in mind?" I fold my arms across my chest curious about her challenge, I know out of all people I shouldn't trust Sydney White, she's the golden fake girl at our school and most likely get everything she wants.

I've done multiple challenges with her and I've won every one of them, she would be stupid to think she'll win this one, Syd is the typical mean blonde girl.

Tho at least I'm a natural blonde unlike her.

"Make him fall for you, then break his heart, but..."

"If you fall, you have to become one of my minions and I'll have to take him away from you" "Easy, but" I smile bitting on my lower lip, "If he falls for me, you become my minion, and do whatever I say, if you don't I'll have to post that picture of you" I overhear her gulp and back away from me.

Her minions let out a laugh as I smiled and tilted my head, "Deal" she said holding her hand out for me, I shake it and raise a brow.

This should be fun.