AN/ The Corrupt Me Series!

Author Note

I am pleased to announce that the second book of The Corrupt Me series has been completed! I would like to express my gratitude to all my loyal readers of the Corrupt Me series. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that you have been with me through Blair and Misha's journey, and now with Lana and Cyrus's ups and downs in their love story. I am thrilled to share that the third book, Torture Me, featuring Vivian and Kenji, will be published on January 1st, 2024. In my opinion, Torture Me is my favorite book of the series and my favorite couple that I have written so far. I hope you will all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Be ready for a wild ride as there is so much drama, comedy, and action in Torture Me!

Rest assured, Blair and Misha (Bisha) as well as Lana and Cyrus (Lanis) will not be forgotten. They will still be featured throughout the books. I am having trouble coming up with ship names for them, so if you have any suggestions, please feel free to share. Personally, I love the name Venji for Vivian and Kenji, but I am open to any other suggestions. and Kenji, but I am open to any other suggestions.

Thank you so much for being here with me today. As I said in my previous speech, I want to express my gratitude to you all for your constant support! Blair, Misha, Cyrus, and Lana wouldn't have existed without all of you by my side ❤️ It's such a gift to see all of you enjoy my books, and it means the world to me. I have some exciting news to share with you today! In the upcoming years, by 2024-2025, I plan to publish Heal Me as a paperback book. It's been my biggest dream, and I can't believe it's finally coming true. With your continued support, I hope to meet you all on my book tour in the future. Now, without further ado, here's the summary of Torture Me that you've been waiting for!

Torture Me

Vivian

Vivian Larson, the COO of LEB, is often painted as a cold-hearted and selfish woman. However, every villain has a traumatic backstory, and Vivian is no exception. Her life was tragically stolen from her at the age of thirteen by a cruel family known as the Tanzis or more specifically Henry Voltage, who took advantage of her extraordinary beauty, including her bright gray eyes, siren doll eyes, full lips, and fair skin. But Vivian was not always the she-devil she was made out to be. She was once a gorgeous brunette with a pure heart and a bright smile, who cared more for others than she did for herself. At the age of eighteen, she realized her self-worth and escaped the clutches of that cruel family. She transformed herself into the confident and powerful woman her father had always known she could be - The Vivian Larson we know today, changing everything she was known for, her long wavy brunette hair dyed into a deep red the color of blood, her sense of style and change in personality, her now full lips that were once pink and glossy painted in deep red, her grey siren eyes now black and smoky, Vivian was once known as an innocent precious beautiful little angel, and now known as the sexy woman no man gains the confidence to touch, she misses yet despises that little girl she once was, and tho she wishes someone could bring her back, she knows no one is capable of turning her frozen heart back into fire, except for him, the man she despises and wants nothing to do with.

Kenji

Kenji Chen is a kind and charismatic person who always has a smile on his face and loves to make others happy. Despite his seemingly carefree demeanor, he carries a heavy burden on his shoulders - his twin brother Koa's bipolar disorder. Kenji has taken on the responsibility of caring for his brother, while his own "family" wants him to become the killing machine he was raised to be. But Kenji finds solace in his close group of friends, whom he considers family, and in Vivian, whom he affectionately calls Cherry. Kenji has been trying to win Cherry's trust and love for four years, but she remains guarded and distant. He is determined to prove to her that he can take care of her and that love still exists. Kenji's heart is full of love, and half of it belongs only to Cherry - will she be willing to accept it? Will she let down the walls she has built up since childhood and give Kenji a chance?

Summary

After Misha discovers he's being 'robbed' he sends Vivian and Kenji on a mission to murder this thief who turns out to be a grandmother who used to be a personal assassin and hacker herself, after nearly failing the mission Vivian and Kenji get into a huge argument and are now forced to work together, when suddenly one strange night Vivian stays after hours to finish some work papers when a sudden intruder breaks into LEB through a glass window, all alone Vivian takes on the intruder- to find out he's not a regular man, he confirms and suppresses he works for Tanzi, Henry's father, the cruel man who made Vivian suffer throughout her and Henrys relationship, giving her the news that Tanzi will not die at peace till her blood is dripping down his hands from the murder of his son, hiding this secret from her family and friends eventually Kenji finds out and blackmails her to allow him to help her catch Tanzi and end the Voltages revenge for good, suffering through many missions and having to walk through the blood they figure out they can't do this alone, so they call for Vivians old dearest friend Roman Black, known Ace From Bad Influence ;) Older brother, now the three are to take after Tanzi meanwhile the more time Kenji and Vivian spend together the more dangerous their mission becomes, and their strong connection grows and eventually leads...to certain death, maybe...I don't know for sure you'll just have to read and find out...

Tropes:
Enemies To Lovers
Forced Proximity
Emotional Scars
Dark Romance
Grumpy Girl, Sunshine Boy
Opposites Attract
He Falls First
Destined To Be Together
Age Gap

Afraid To Commit

The Corrupt Me Series

Heal Me First Book Of The Series - Completed and free to read!

Make Me Second Book Of The Series - Completed and free to read!

Torture Me Third Book Of The Series - Will be published on December 31st at noon. New York Time, on the first of January 1st, 2024 it should be officially out for everyone!

Betray Me Fourth Book

Characters: Fallon Larson, Nevan Winter

Description: Fallon Larson is known as the 'innocent' Larson of the family, after her 2 priorities, her little brother Misha, and cousin Vivian, are now taken and being taken care of she is all left alone, oddly She has never been alone before and now officially dealing with the grief of her brother Malcoms death and Father after she put her emotions aside for her loved ones, as the therapist friend and family member she has no clue where to go with her life- but suddenly her 'friend' Nevan Winter, is dealing with the guilt of his mother figures last wish, to be married and have kids, now he's on a hunt for a wife to complete her last wish before her death, asking his 'friend' Fallon she accepts.

Tropes:
Arranged Marriage
Best Friends Brother
Enemies To Lovers
Forbidden Love
Sunny x Grumpy
Everyone Can See It
Oblivious To Love
If I can't have you, no one will
Age Gap

Take Me Last Book In The Series

Characters: Rune Ambrose, Stella Hart

Description: Rune, in love with Stella ever since they were kids, he's never told her how he felt...till it was too late, one day during work Rune received a letter, a wedding invitation to Stella Hart and her arranged husband's wedding, Stella forced to be married by her family, Rune trying to win her heart before it's too late and he loses the love of his life, Stella stuck between following her families legacy or drop it all for the man she knows been chasing after her, Stella and Rune having to go through opticals with her dangerous soon-to-be husband just to be able to be together.

Tropes:
Unattainable love interest
Friends To Lovers
Sisters Best Friend
Everyone Could See It
Runaway Bride
Love Triangle
Destined To Be Together

AHH, I'M SO EXCITED FOR TORTURE ME AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE TOO! But anyway I hope you all enjoyed Make Me and I hope you continue The Corrupt Me journey to the end ;) I love you all my lovely readers and hope you have a good time reading!