Chapter 10: Medication

Lana

It's been a week and Mason is still in the hospital, I've checked up on him a few times this week to see how he was doing, his face is still swollen and bruised up, and Cyrus ended up giving him a broken nose.

I sat at lunch beside Sam and Syd with her friends, "So, how's it going so far scar" I give her a frown and glance back at Sam, I could tell she was mad by her white knuckles and both hands fisting her thighs.

"What thing?" I give Syd an eye roll trying to act confused by her question, tho I know exactly what she's talking about.

She lets out a scoff and chuckle at once and gives me a look of 'Are you stupid' "Hottie Cyrus" "He hasn't even been in school" "Goes that matter? Remember our deal scar" she laughed along with her friends while they stood up and walked away from our table.

There's no way I'm becoming one of her annoying fucking minions, I have no choice but to win.

Cyrus

I walked beside Nevan as we made our way toward Vivian's office, "Why does she need me again?" I frowned giving everyone that comes our way a scowl.

"She needs you to hack into someone's system"
"Can't she get anyone else?"
"You can't be serious" He scoffed freezing in place, "I'm not somebody fucking puppet they can use when they feel like it"

I spun around a shouted across the hall catching everyone's attention, "Your not a puppet Cyrus" "Really because every fucking person who needs me ends up fucking with me" I snapped taking a step toward his face.

He was only an inch taller but that didn't intimidate me, "Back up"
"Why should I?" I arched my brows up while giving him a smirk, suddenly his facial expression changed from irritation to concern, "Your medication-" I scoff and let out a laugh.

I take a step back and run my hands through my hair while letting out a loud intoxicating laugh, "Cyrus look at me" he slowly took a step forward.

My head wrapped around my mind like a tight drug, and his worry made my blood go mad, I held a hand up making him freeze in place.

His eyes filled with fear as I took a deep breath and placed my hands behind my back, it satisfied me.

"Charming, impulsivity, lying, manipulative, vicious, and no remorse"
I rolled my eyes and took a step back as he took a step forward, then suddenly his eyes glance beside me.

"Your fast but I'm faster" Before Vivian could hold me in a chokehold I seized her wrist and slammed her against the wall.

"Cyrus!" Nevan shouted, "Fight back" I yelled
"You're not well Cy"
"FIGHT BACK-" Suddenly an arm wrapped around my neck and Nevan pulled out a shot, "Stop!" I shout trying to fight the grip around my neck off.

"Hey Cyrus, it's me your brother Nevan, your going to be okay..."

❄︎

I had a huge headache once I opened my eyes, everything was dizzy and as I tried to sit up I fall against the ground, "he's up" Two hands lift me up by the arm and I realize I'm in an office.

"What the hell" I groaned as I looked around in panic, "hey it's okay" Suddenly my vision goes blurry, and Ruff arms cupped my cheek, Nevan.

He gently slaps the side of my cheek trying to wake me up from whatever he-

"You drugged me again?" I push him off and pull the arms around me off, "You went crazy, again"

My knees turn into jelly and I sit back down, I run my hands through my hair, "I had another episode" my voice came out in a whisper.

"yes...why didn't you tell me you ran out of pills" I gulped a breath not knowing how to respond, "I thought I was fine"
"Your not fine Cyrus" I look up at a unknown voice, I frown in confusion when she took a step closer.

"Blair Ambrose" My eyes widen when I realize, Misha, Vivian, Kenji, and Blair were in the same room.

Giving me their pity looks.

"What the fuck!" I shout sitting back up, "Cy sit down" "You told them my fucking issue?!" "Hey! sit down" Vivian said pulling the back of my shirt down.

"My father struggled through the same thing, and I didn't know until a year ago I found out, your not alone in this Cyrus, we're here for you" She gently placed a hand over mine.

A shiver goes up my spine from her touch, "I don't need your fucking help" I stood up and when I was about to walk away Misha stepped in front of the door blocking my way out.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, "What the hell do you all want" I ran another hand through my hair, "We want you to go back on your medication" Nevan sighed handing me my empty bottle of

lithium

"Last time you weren't on medication for two months and you nearly killed Rome,"
"That is so not true..." I rolled my eyes
He arches a brow, okay what if I did almost blow up a whole city? not my fault someone stole my motorcycle.

"There's no hope for me Nevan, I've been on medication for five fucking years, and with it or not it still happens,"

"You're not a psychopath Cyrus" he shook his head back and forth, "Oh fuck off Nevan! We all know it, I'm hopeless I'm a fucking psycho killer" I laugh unable to control my flooding anger.

"You're a kid-"
"I almost blew up a fucking city, I went on a killing spree at the age of fucking fifteen, I almost killed you! and I didn't have any remorse..." I yelled at the top of my voice but mumbled the last part to myself.

My heart paced across my chest at their stares, "I'm a psychopath and there's nothing that'll fix me"