The writer I drew has come to my door!

Author: pity late

    Copywriter:

    Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, with superb drawing skills, but the plot is poor, and character design is a lifetime of pain in my heart.

    "Please! Let me meet some interesting souls!" After being at the bottom of the manga ranking again, Akizuki Hasunuma made a wish to the gods from the bottom of her heart.

    On that day, he started his wonderful life of wearing clothes every night.

    On the first night, he put it on an orange-haired boy.

    Akizuki Hasunuma: "What?! The leader of the sheep organization?! Then his personality must be a qualified leader!" So

    Akizuki Hasunuma punched the hostile organization that came to find fault, and trampled on the traitor.

    "Heh, you want to take refuge with me? Then show me your worth by showing your true skills!" Qiuyue, who was sitting on the seat with her legs crossed, smiled evilly at the people below.

    Everyone in the sheep: "???!!!"

    On the second night, he wore it on the body of a black-haired bandage.

    "What?! A quasi-cadre of the black X party at the port?! Then his personality must be—an arrogant middle-aged man who crosses the road and doesn't look at the traffic lights!" So, when he

    led the black lizard on a mission, he raised his forehead broken hair.

    "I wish you a pleasant journey in Santuchuan. If you want to ask why, it is that you shouldn't be enemies with me, Mr. Dazai! Hahaha——!"

    Black Lizard: "???!!!"

    The third night...

    at After experiencing a series of wonderful role-playing, Akizuki Hasunuma suddenly realized the meaning of character design and portrayal!

    As a result, the sales volume of his new comic volume exceeded one million, and he also became a highly popular cartoonist!

    Then one day, the possessors knocked on the door of his room, "We finally meet, Hasunuma."

    Akizuki Hasunuma: ? ? ?

    Don't panic, I'll go back to sleep and calm down!

    CP has been determined to be Chiu Ye

    [see Weibo for the big picture of the character set]

    Demining:

    Logic is dead! OOC! Thunder breaks the sky!

    There is an emotional scene! It's not that no CP is pure love! Even if the episode goes out, the CP is pure love and there are emotional dramas!

    In fact, my cat's face rolled out of the keyboard.

    Those deminers, I really advise you to be kind.

    Content tags: Zongman, Juvenile Manga, Qi Shen, Wenye

    Search keywords: Protagonist: Akizuki Rennuma (Ka Qin · Jue) ┃ Supporting roles: Gang Hei, JO's family, clams, super high school students, super tennis and super basketball ┃ Others:

    One-sentence introduction: Interpenetration makes me a talented cartoonist!

    Conception: Suffering makes people grow.

    Brief comment on the work:

    The cartoonist Ka Qin Jue, who contributed to the comics of "VIBES" weekly, suffered three consecutive comic cuts due to plot and character design problems. For his own comic business, he piously wrote down his sincere wish in his "notebook" - please let him meet some interesting people, so as to enrich his thin comic character design. That night, Teacher Jue started his own time-traveling journey. Not only did he become the King of Sheep, the disciple of the leader of Hong Kong and black, and the only god in the second dimension, he even did not let go of the aquatic family in Italy. The language of this article is humorous, the plot is compact, and the plot of the protagonist who collapsed one after another in order to play the role of many famous male gods makes people laugh out loud. The full text uses interpenetration as a clue, making readers not only look forward to the wonderful performance of the protagonist playing the role of the character, but also eager to see the sparks of his collision with other characters with the mudslide character.