78: Extra

78. Extra Story·Daily

"...The above is my recent work." Koyo Ozaki reported the results of this assignment to his leader in Mori Ogai's office.

"Thanks for your hard work, Hongye-kun." Mori Ogai nodded in satisfaction, "Chu also has to thank you very much, it is you who made this assignment for him."

Responding to him was Ozaki Momiji's cool glance, "Boss, since you already know that the two of them are planning a wedding recently, why did you entrust this task to Chuya?"

Mori Ogai replied calmly: "Because it suits."

Koye Ozaki laughed, "It's just a wedding gift from me, the eldest sister, to those two children. It's you, the leader." Hongye's voice changed, "Did you give those two children anything?"

Mori Ogai was silent. After a while, he said dryly, "Actually, I haven't received their wedding invitation yet."

Koyo Ozaki showed an expression that was as expected.

Mori Ogai: "..." What kind of look is that! Are you looking at crumbs?

Seeing Mori Ogai's indescribable expression, Momiji laughed out loud, and then she took out an invitation and put it on Mori Ogai's desk.

"It's rare to see such an interesting expression from the leader. If you can't hold back for a while, you'll overplay it."

Looking at the festive invitation in front of him, Mori Ogai's expression was a bit complicated.

"Why do you show such an expression?" Hongye raised her eyebrows.

"...It's just that I didn't expect that in the blink of an eye, Chuya and Hasunuma would have reached this age."

"Oh my god, I really feel like a loving father." Hongye said with a smile, "Actually, I have always had a curious question. Has the leader ever thought about letting Hasunuma join Hong Kong Heroes?"

Mori Ogai looked at Hongye inexplicably, he smirked and said: "Hongye-kun, don't look at me like this, but I am not a complete iron-blooded ruler."

Hasunuma's power is indeed very useful, but he is not an individual talent, so he has to curb the collection addiction of Jin Gang Heli.

And as long as you put your head on your head and think about it, you will find that Hasunuma will definitely not be an excellent subordinate.

Recalling the days when he was "Osamu Dazai" and what happened when he possessed Akutagawa, there are only three words to describe it - unqualified.

What's more, after the end of the war, many people are still in a period of forced observation of Akizuki Rennuma, presumably his life after that will not be too peaceful. After all, this name has left a deep shadow on countless worlds.

Hong Kong gangsters can just give him a certain amount of protection, and at the same time, having Hasunuma's name here can also deter other underground forces to a certain extent.

Isn't this a win-win situation?

They have achieved each other, and to a certain extent, they have given each other a certain degree of blessing. Isn't it the most perfect and harmonious relationship?