72

Chapter 72 The Seventy-Second Day of Time Traveling (Part 2)

    When Hasunuma and Mori Ogai reached an agreement, the follow-up plan will be formally put on the agenda.

    After seeing Ogai Mori and Osamu Dazai again the next day, the two seemed to have a solution to the Hasunuma incident.

    "The next thing to do is very simple," Mori Ogai said briefly, "It is only necessary for the representative of Hong Kong and Hei, that is, me to come forward and tell the underground world that you in the next world are not the future Akizuki Hasunuma, we It's enough to be talented in this world."

    In just one sentence, Hasunuma heard a huge workload.

    On the contrary, he still has countless questions, "But... there are many evidences to prove that I am the future boss, but what about the evidence to the contrary?

    " Hammer, completely installed Liannuma's boss identity.

    But Mori Ogai has no evidence here at all to prove that he is not the future Akizuki Hasunuma.

    Dazai Osamu and Mori Ogai lowered their heads slightly at the same time, and let out two completely different chuckles.

    Looking at the confused Hasunuma and Chuya, Mori Ogai sighed again in his heart. Why did two people with solid eyes get together like this?

    He glanced at the unfilial son who ran away from home, tsk, it would be easier to reconcile a dull person with a smarter one.

    But forget it, Dazai is really too clever.

    "If there is no evidence, hurry up and create evidence." Mori Ogai said nonchalantly.

    Osamu Dazai waved a bandaged finger in front of Hasunuma, and added to Mori Ogai's statement: "In short, it's all about making up."

    Hasunuma: "...?? ?”

    Zhongye: “???!!!” It’s still like this!

    Osamu Dazai blinked his iris-colored eyes, "The evidence ten years later will all be written by Masaichi Irie, right? If he can, then we can too. It's nothing more than adding some unbelievable examples That's all."

    In this way, the Fudge Brigade was formally established on this bright morning.

    The Hong Kong black side decided to send a senior master, Mori Ogai, to complete this arduous task. A trip to the world of crazy potting soup.

    Isn't it fun? At night, Mori Ogai sat on the office chair, turned the chair, and quietly looked at the night sky through the huge floor-to-ceiling glass.

    As long as this absurd plan succeeds, the status of Hong Kong gangsters in the underground world will rise to a higher level from then on. In contrast to the risks, there are high rewards.

    Even if he didn't succeed...he was fully prepared. You just need to dump these things to another organization that is comparable to the Hong Kong black forces.