15

Chapter 15 The Fifteenth Day of Time Traveling

    After the mission was over, Guangjin drove Akizuki Hasunuma to a sparsely populated alley.

    "Master Dazai, Chief Mori is waiting for you." The old man said.

    Qiuyue Rennuma got out of the car calmly, and on both sides of the path were various storefronts that were about to close down.

    Oops...he didn't even know where Chief Sen was.

    Fortunately, Guangjin was very considerate and led him to an inconspicuous clinic, and then opened the door for him. After that, the elderly man bowed and left.

    Akizuki Hasunuma took a look at Chief Mori's working environment.

    It was actually in a dilapidated clinic.

    There are piles of debris everywhere, in a disorganized manner, Akizuki Rennuma followed the only road to the door of Sen's office.

    ...If the leader is the leader, he must be Dazai-kun's boss. Although Chuer should have kicked the door to enter, but now——

    Akizuki Hasunuma knocked on the door of Mori's office.

    "Please come in." A low and lifeless male voice sounded from the dilapidated room.

    Akizuki Hasunuma walked in as promised. During this time, the black-haired man in a white coat was working at his desk with his back to Hasunuma, and he didn't even turn his head to look at him.

    ……Um?

    Unexpectedly bold, he dared to show his back to him. Qiuyue Rennuma looked at the man calmly.

    This was the first time Akizuki Hasunuma met Dazai-kun's boss, and if possible, he really hoped this would be the last.

    Even if the seemingly decadent middle-aged man on the opposite side is a real doctor, Hasunuma can't make the slightest connection between him and the profession of a doctor—the smell of blood on his body is too heavy.

    And this person is very difficult to deal with at first sight.

    In front of this man, Hasunuma knew that it was too late to seek Dazai-kun's support.

    Everything can only depend on himself.

    However, Qiuyue Liannuma didn't feel any panic, he thought that as long as he wanted to, he could become very difficult to deal with.

    Thinking of this, Akizuki Hasunuma sat down on the swivel work chair, hugged his knees and curled up on the chair, and started his own childlike fun—did he slap the medicine cabinet behind him and let him sit on the swivel chair? I kept spinning in circles.

    First, he wanted to distract the other person, although the person hadn't looked back at him yet.

    But in this way, even if he accidentally said something wrong, his weird behavior could distract him from this troublesome leader.

    Osamu Dazai looked at this possessor named Akizuki Rennuma with great interest.

    Even so, after seeing Akizuki Hasunuma twirling crazily on the swivel chair, his expression was still stiff for a moment.

    But he soon felt relieved.

    That's really bad luck.

    Mr. Sen is not an easy person to deal with.

    Osamu Dazai wanted to laugh a little, and those childish thoughts before disappeared at this moment.

    Mori Ogai will not let him go when something goes wrong.

    As a witness to Mori Ogai's crime of forcibly ascending to the top, he would not have been easily let go.

    He looked coldly at Qiuyue Lianmao. Unexpectedly, after studying so many suicide methods, he would die for such an inexplicable reason in the end.

    But... Dazai Osamu's expression became subtle.

    Mr. Mori, if you don't look back, you will regret it.

    "Dazai-kun, is it so difficult to be a leader?" The man complained about his difficulties to Akizuki Renuma like a social animal while writing, "Not only is there a shortage of funds, companies within the scope of protection have demanded Even the subordinates have their own ideas about rescinding the agreement."

    Akizuki Hasunuma looked at this black-haired man in disbelief. A mafia boss complained to his subordinates about the difficulty of work?

    As soon as he heard this tone, he knew that he had already made up his mind, but he was just trying to create a false image of an ordinary middle-aged man for himself.

    ...How much money do you have to pay Dazai-kun to make him do dirty work and use it as a meaningless trash can?

    At that moment, the sense of justice in Hasunuma's heart burned.

    Heh, Boss Spicy Chicken, he wants to squeeze his subordinates whenever he has free time. In an instant, Hasunuma's impression of Mori Ogai hit a new low.

    There was hardly any pause, and Akizuki Hasunuma replied in a straightforward tone: "Oh, is that so? That's your business, it has nothing to do with me."...Too bad, I subconsciously brought my own personality into

    the . It seems that the tone is too rigid.

    In order to make up for it, he immediately thought about it. A qualified subordinate must want to flatter his boss more.

    Although Dazai-kun's personality is set as a secondary, but in the workplace, he can't help himself.

    So, Akizuki Rennuma added thoughtfully, wanting to flatter her beautifully.

    Then, Mori Ogai heard his proud disciple say in a very sincere tone: "Don't work too hard, what if you overwork and accidentally lose sight of the sun the next day?"

Mori Ogai : "...?????"

    Dazai Osamu: "...??????"

    Mori Ogai stopped the pen in his hand, and the black-haired man turned his head slowly, as if to verify himself Are there auditory hallucinations.

    As a result, when Ogai Mori saw the appearance of Osamu Dazai who was sitting behind him, the man's eyes widened in an instant—what happened to this mummy-wrapped kid? !