67

Chapter 67

    After Mori Ogai, who was ten years old in an instant, left, Chuya did not leave behind him, but stayed in Osamu Dazai's ward instead.

    "Short, is there anything else you want to tell me?" Osamu Dazai asked slowly.

    Chuya's expression was a bit complicated. He didn't know about the "twisted" relationship between Dazai Osamu and Mori Ogai, and he didn't expect that the relationship between Dazai Osamu and Mori Ogai was actually handled by Hasunuma. .

    "You...that Hasunuma, did you say anything to you when I was in a coma?" Chuya hesitated a few times, and finally asked what was in his heart.

    Hearing this, Osamu Dazai sighed deeply, "Chuya, you can't always understand well."

    Under Chuya's puzzled gaze, Osamu Dazai smiled brightly, "Of course the answer is——don't tell me. You."

    "Too-zai!" This was a roar that resounded on the top floor of the inpatient department.

    When the nurses came to Osamu Dazai's ward in a hurry, what they saw was a boy with red hair in a hospital gown grabbing the collar of another boy with black hair and shaking wildly.

    "Wait, wait a minute—! Please don't do this! Both of you are seriously injured patients!"

    But the two people in the center of the topic didn't have such thoughts at all, Chuya gritted his teeth and whispered to Osamu Dazai: " I found out a long time ago, you bastard, you are plotting against Hasunuma!"

    Osamu Dazai turned his head indifferently, and whispered to the window: "Eh? Plotting against the law? This kind of thing is obviously only Chuya Did you just do it?"

    "Huh?!" After hearing Osamu Dazai's answer, Chuya shook his collar even more, "Yeah! I've always thought so, now that I know it, I'll give it a try. Let me make it clear!"

    Hearing this blunt answer, Osamu Dazai turned his head slowly, and after seeing the face of a little brown-haired dwarf flushed as red as a tomato, he let out a "puchi" Laughed out loud.

    "...What's so funny about this!"

    Seeing that he was about to ignite spontaneously, Osamu Dazai accepted it when he saw it, and said leisurely, "I'm sorry, sorry, I just didn't expect someone to be so frank." Then, Osamu Dazai clicked He also grabbed his collar hand, "However, since it's rare for you to be so straightforward, it's okay to tell you." "... I don't need to keep

    repeating the frank thing! Forced, do you think I will tell you this?!" Zhongye's voice greatly concealed his embarrassment at this time, but everyone in the ward noticed the crimson-haired boy's ears.

    "What I want to tell you is that there are many existences in this world that are different from feelings." Osamu Dazai said softly.

    "Speak clearly." Zhongye's ears perked up.

    Osamu Dazai laughed and said, "Why are you looking at me with anti-thief eyes? I'm super sad." "...I