76: Extra

76. Extra Story·Forum Routine

After Lu Ban finished reading the manga, he couldn't help showing a shocking and strange look on his face.

He originally thought Hasunuma would introduce new characters.

Because not long ago, he had discussed the plot of the new manga with Hasunuma and Akashi.

At that time, it was because the annual meeting of vibes was mentioned.

"Do you really want to participate in the vibes annual meeting? This is a public appearance on the whole network, right?" Akashi began to worry after learning that the V family was going to hold an annual meeting. "As far as I know, from the past few years, this type of The annual meeting has become a live broadcast on the whole network."

Hasunuma responded flatly to this, "Well, that's true. What's wrong, Ah Zheng?"

Akashi was at a loss for words for a moment, and he didn't understand whether Hasunuma was thinking too little, or he was thinking too much.

So, after hesitating for a few seconds, he still euphemistically explained the reason for his worry.

"Aren, if you show up in public, your photo will probably be circulated on the Internet," Akashi said confidently with Hasunuma's face, "If it is discovered that you are still drawing manga at this stage—"

As soon as Akashi said such a sentence, he slowly fell silent. He glanced at Hasunuma twice, and recalled the devil logic of Kishibe Rohan before. Finally, he pressed on Hasunuma's shoulder behind him, seriously Said: "I see, even if they find out, they will probably buy your comics out of curiosity to increase your sales."

So don't worry at all! He is worrying too much!

Who knows, this time Kishibe Rohan is not optimistic about Akashi's reasoning, "What if they bought the weekly magazine "Vibes"?"

"So what?" Akashi asked curiously.

Kishibe Rohan said angrily: "You guy, you really don't care about the working environment of manga artists at all."

Akashi had an expression of wanting to hear more about it.

Kishibe Rohan said in a trembling voice: "Isn't it enough to draw their characters interesting enough? Let them immerse themselves in this manga! Isn't it simple enough to whet readers' appetites? Let these be just trying People in water are always looking forward to the next plot! In this way, isn’t it afraid that they won’t vote?” Once he talked about the knowledge in the professional field, his enthusiasm will be unprecedentedly high, “That’s right! It’s their curiosity that is exploited!”

Akashi looked at Rohan thoughtfully, and once again he changed his mind about Rohan.

——A cartoonist who is good at playing with readers' minds.

Hasunuma, on the other hand, showed a deeply appreciative expression. That's it!

Because of her excellent proposal, when Rohan bought this issue of "vibes", she thought Hasunuma had stuffed some new characters into it.

However, to Luhan's surprise, Kaqin Jue did not arrange for new characters to appear on the stage, but developed the plot of some original characters.