52

Chapter 52

    After the wonderful beach trip that night, Hasunuma asked Osamu Dazai several times what he wanted to say to him, but was dismissed by the bandage guy in a few words.

    For Osamu Dazai, frankness is just a short-lived courage. After that point, he regained his original nature and faced everything in this world casually.

    After leaving Hong Kong, Osamu Dazai was instructed by Oda Saku.

    "Since we have left Hong Kong, why not try to be a good person? Anyway, no matter which side, it is the same for Dazai, right? However, being a good person is obviously the more correct choice." In this way

    , Osamu Dazai started his whitewashing career, and is currently working in the same department as Ango Sakaguchi.

    And Sakunosuke Oda also started a new life - he chose to become a writer, took his five children, and settled down quietly in a secluded small town.

    In fact, after witnessing the relationship between Dazai Osamu and Oda Sakunosuke, Hasunuma felt a momentary sense of crisis—his manga heroine, ah, no, or should be the male number three (after all, I personally asked to be Women's wear boss), I'm afraid he's going to cheat on his male number two? !

    This doesn't seem right? !

    When Osamu Dazai directly started his own road to whitewashing, Hasunuma's original idea of ​​wanting to let Sakunosuke Oda join his manga luxury package was also extinguished.

    No, once this one comes out, the status of Mr. Zhongye will be lost!

    But if Sakunosuke Oda is not allowed to join, Hasunuma feels that such a good character is in vain.

    ...Then, let Oda-kun be Miss Dazai's Bai Yueguang, and let him not appear, but he has a strong sense of presence, and can add some twists and turns to the emotional line.

    What a perfect plan!

    After that, Hasunuma started a part-time job with Osamu Dazai.

    "Dazai-kun, if you knew that the job after defecting to Hong Kong would be so hard, would you still leave Mr. Mori?" Hasunuma feebly finished handling Dazai's work for the day, and after coming out of the dark basement, He couldn't help asking.

    With Hasunuma as his coolie, Dazai Osamu, who is in a soul state, leisurely followed Hasunuma. Hearing this, he seemed to think for two seconds, and then smiled and said: "Yes." Hasunuma

    's The expression was subtle for a moment. Wasn't it because he was doing all the physical labor until now that he answered so simply?

    Looking at Hasunuma's expression, Osamu Dazai couldn't hold back his excuse: "I'm not a devil after all, as you said, since we still have some father-son relationship on Weibo, of course we should get together and break up.

    Hasunuma: "..." Your

    understanding of good gathering and good separation is really wonderful.

    But it is true that the two sides did not completely kill each other in the end. For them, it might really be a tender moment belonging to the Mafia.