38

Chapter 38 The Thirty-Eighth Day of Time Traveling (Two in One)

    "Nakaya-kun?!" Hasunuma's voice was full of surprises, "Although I already guessed that every time you travel, you will unlock some new benefits, but I didn't expect to be able to talk to you directly this time." Compared

    to In Hasunuma's nature, Nakaya is still in a delicate mood—although he was always looking forward to such a scene, but after it actually happened, Nakaya felt a little awkward.

    If I insist on describing it, it is probably the magical feeling at the moment when I have been dating for a long time.

    ……etc! wrong! Why did he describe himself and Hasunuma like this! Obviously not this kind of relationship!

    "Hmm, um..." Zhong Ye responded indiscriminately.

    Hasunuma naturally failed to capture Chuya's youthful thoughts, he asked happily: "How is the school going?"

    Chuya: "..."

    At that moment, there was no more charm.

    Zhong also is like a numb robot, reporting the recent work situation to Hasunuma conscientiously.

    Hasunuma nodded in satisfaction after hearing that the construction of the school was going smoothly and that the household registration of the children was also progressing.

    As expected of Mr. Mori, his work efficiency is very high.

    Hasunuma's task these days is also relatively simple, which is to handle the procedures for the children's household registration certificates for Chuya.

    Since the school is about to open, Hasunuma's task is not difficult but very urgent.

    After completing this mechanical but cumbersome task one day, Hasunuma's whole body went out of his body, "...Why isn't Dazai-kun here?"

    If he was there, these tasks would definitely speed up a lot.

    At that moment, Osamu Dazai was no longer Hasunuma's mentor, but an obvious tool man.

    The moment he heard the name, the radar in Chuya's mind immediately went up.

    "You really hope he's here?" Zhong Ye asked bluntly, and after three seconds, he immediately realized the problem with his tone, and quickly added: "No, I mean--" "Almost, after all, he

    is Isn't Chuya-kun your friend?"

    Chuya: "..."

    Thinking of what happened in Hasunuma's body in Dazai Osamu, Chuya took a deep breath.

    Naka also knew that Hasunuma couldn't tell himself that Osamu Dazai was him at the time for some reason, so he didn't mention it, for fear of triggering some incredible wit and causing Hasunuma to get into trouble.

    But this misunderstanding is too big!

    Zhong also made up his mind to explain it to this person. He didn't allow Hasunuma to misunderstand him like this!