6

Chapter 6 The Sixth Day of Traveling

    Zhong also took a deep breath to suppress the panic in his heart.

    He couldn't help shouting into the air, "Qiuyue... are you there?" He immediately reported his family name, "I'm Zhongye, Zhongyuan." After saying this,

    Zhongye waited anxiously for two Seconds, and then, he felt a faint strength in his right hand.

    Zhong also opened his eyes slightly - Qiuyue is really here!

    Akizuki Renuma opened his eyes the moment the alarm rang, but immediately, he realized something was wrong.

    He could actually see himself lying on the bed!

    When he saw that his hand was out of his control and stretched out from under the quilt to press the alarm clock, Qiuyue Rennuma's whole body went numb.

    But after experiencing the wonderful experience of traveling to other people, Hasunuma quickly calmed down.

    So, is this what it feels like to be possessed by someone else?

    Then, he heard his own voice.

    "Qiuyue... are you there? I'm Chuya, Central Plains."

    Hasunuma: "..."

    What kind of strange fate is this!

    After the two recognized each other, they were silent for a while.

    I never expected that this is really a feng shui turn, and the sky will spare no one.

    "...What?" Zhongya murmured in a low voice, his expression was a little embarrassed, he reached out and touched his nose to hide his discomfort, "Aren't you from the Mafia?" He said

    , Looking around Akizuki Rennuma's bedroom, this is what an ordinary person's home should look like, right?

    So how did this person pretend to be a gangster when he was in Yangzhou?

    Hearing Chuya's voice almost talking to himself, Akizuki Rennuma was full of question marks.

    What kind of devil image does he have in Mr. Zhongyuan's mind!

    But soon, he didn't have time to think about these meaningless questions, because Zhong Yuanzhong also started washing.

    No, Mr. Zhongyuan! Akizuki Rennuma shouted frantically in the state of soul.

    The clothes, the clothes are completely wrong! Hasunuma looked at Zhongye desperately like an ascetic monk, wearing Bingbi's school uniform neatly with a bitter and vengeful face.

    ... Mr. Zhongyuan, please, take a look at the cloakroom in his room! There are all his accessories in it, even if it's just an obsidian earring, it's good!