63

Chapter 63 The Sixty-third Day of Time Traveling

    At the moment Hasunuma and Kaito Shun clasped hands, he keenly felt that Kaito was trembling slightly.

    Hasunuma looked at the blue-haired boy with some doubts, why did he feel that Kaito-san was so excited?

    Shouldn't he be very used to this kind of routine in secondary school?

    Could it be that every time Hai Teng was responded to, he would have this kind of mood? Or is it that his performance today was particularly successful, completely stepping on Kai Teng's point?

    If so, that looks good too.

    Sensing Hasunuma's inner thoughts, Qi Mu, who originally wanted to go back in time, paused slightly.

    ...Ahhhhhhhhh, both Kaito and this Akizuki Hasunuma are troublesome guys.

    Although complaining like this, Qi Mu gave up the idea of ​​turning back time. There is really no way to take these two people.

    ...Is it that touching? Qi Mu glanced at Kai Teng for a moment.

    However, even so, Qiuyue Rennuma must never stay in his body anymore.

    After this short ten minutes of getting along with each other, Qi Mu has clearly realized what a terrible person Qiuyue Rennuma is.

    Almost without any hesitation, Saiki's super power was activated instantly.

    Just go back to your own body.

    Qi Mu watched with satisfaction as Hasunuma's soul body suddenly rose from his body.

    ...I'm going to be late for school! Even if this person is the boss of the future world, he must abide by the ordinary school rules of contemporary male high school students.

    When Hasunuma realized that he was suddenly lifted into the air, he jumped up from the bed in his bedroom almost instantly.

    He subconsciously raised his hands to observe, the possession experience just now...was it a dream?

    Because he had never experienced such a brief possession.

    But...pk private school? It's a school I haven't heard of at all, and the name is not very serious.

    Maybe he just dreamed about Kaito-san?

    With such doubts, Hasunuma hurriedly got up from his bed. There's no time to think so much, he's about to be late—!

    However, after school that day, Hasunuma was shocked to find that the brief possession experience in the morning was not a dream, but a real existence.

    Because, after school that day, he unexpectedly saw a pink-haired boy wearing a PK private school uniform standing at the school gate of Bingdi.

    Without any hesitation, the pink-haired boy calmly walked in front of Hasunuma. Immediately afterwards, a voice sounded in Hasunuma's mind: "I am Qi Mu, the person you possessed this morning." Hasuma: