68

Chapter 68 The Sixty-eighth Day of Time Traveling

    10l: Wait, isn't the point of concern that the teacher is gone? ! And did Luhan-sensei set out to find him? ! What kind of true love drama are these two people performing? Could it be that this is Teacher Lu Ban's chasing his wife for thousands of miles (?)

    56l: Oh my god, what happened to Teacher Jue! I'm too worried, even if this man was abused by the whole network at the beginning, he didn't mean to suspend the publication, he drew all the way to the end, now? ? ? ? ? ? I don't know how terrible it is to make Teacher Jue suspend the publication.

    66l: This post of yours is really hidden, you are quite excited, the pure readers are about to die suddenly.

    Is this testing our xinxing? What is the reason for leave?

    Okay, if Satoru thinks he is going to save the world, then I will forgive him :)

    88l: There is no need to say that the reason for asking for leave is not decent. I feel that the teacher's cheating is obvious to all. If he is not in a hurry, how about asking for leave?

    It's just a habit of keeping a low profile, maybe something really big happened.

    I advise you people to be kind.

    100l: Mr. Luhan, this man! ! It's so sweet! look! This figure chasing his wife (?) is so decisive, I was actually deprived of my mind by this man.

    ...But I still want to insult this person by real name, you mua! What the hell is it to throw away the serialization properly! I'm really afraid that when the two of you come back, one of you will face the bottom of the list!

    204l: We found the right place. This plot really shocked me, what kind of brotherly love is this "jump"?

    You disappeared, so for you, I would give up everything just to find your trace?

    Which big guy hurry up and draw their love story (no)!

    267l: Go back to 204, the fanfic of the two of them has gone crazy for a long time, I suggest you look for it carefully, and I won’t post it here.

    Teacher Jue's straight male fans are strange enough, I'm afraid that after seeing these magical straight male fans, they will be unable to extricate themselves and become some kind of even stranger creatures (x)

    305l: What happened to Teacher Jue! Teacher Luban, please bring him back!

    ...It's so fragrant, it's really too fragrant.

    590l: Are you people poisonous? Can't you just say such an unscrupulous reason? As long as he said that he committed an occupational disease, I would not say anything. What are you doing, with a tone like he is going to save the world?

    856l: What if, what if you really went to save the world? Didn't Teacher Jue admit it? All the characters and experiences in comics have their prototypes. In this case, isn't it possible that he is going to trigger the plot to save the world?

    1000l: ? ? ? ? ? Are the previous ones crazy, do you really think that saving the world really exists?

    Okay, if your teacher Satorujue is really going to save the world, I'll broadcast live:)