26

Chapter 26 The Twenty-Sixth Day of Time Traveling

    Hasunuma looked at Dazai Osamu's expression infinitely approaching dementia, and couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

    Are you worthy of being Dazai-kun? The skills taught to him are even applicable to Osamu Dazai himself.

    ... This teacher is too real.

    Just when Hasunuma was sighing, he suddenly felt a strong force from the arm that was holding Dazai Osamu, and he moved Hasunuma's arm away without explanation.

    Hasunuma was slightly startled, and then moved his arm quietly in response to the force.

    It's Mr. Zhongye. Hasunuma nodded understandingly. That's right, Mr. Chuya is the ruler after all, so this kind of action probably seems too imposing in his eyes.

    This person with a magical brain circuit would never guess that the state of the soul also experienced a period of ups and downs.

    What about the one who has devoted his feelings to manga? ! Although he couldn't quite describe his feelings, Chuya immediately followed his inner thoughts and quickly let Hasunuma let go of Osamu Dazai.

    After staying away from Osamu Dazai in Hasunuma, the iris-eyed boy finally regained his composure.

    Hasunuma originally thought that Dazai Osamu should be confused because he suffered a psychological shock, but unexpectedly, Dazai Osamu looked at him with a subtle look.

    After the special training by Osamu Dazai, Hasunuma is no longer what it used to be. He instantly judged one thing from Osamu Dazai's expression - the keen Dazai-kun may have doubted his identity .

    Sure enough, almost in the next second, Dazai Osamu spoke, his tone was a little uncertain: "You..."

    Hasunuma was startled, but after special training, he would never give up easily!

    "You?" Hasunuma deliberately raised his eyebrows, trying to make himself an all-round evil, charming, and crazy character. He slowly stood up from the sofa, looked down at Osamu Dazai, and put his finger on himself The broken hair on the front of the forehead was rolled back, and he said coldly: "Here, you can only call me—Master Chuya."

    Osamu Dazai: "...?"

    At that moment, Hasunuma saw the subtle expression in Osamu Dazai's eyes tend to become silent.

    very good! He has most likely cleared his suspicions!

    Perhaps Dazai-kun never expected that he would face him with such an attitude, so Hasunuma easily erased his suspicion in Dazai's heart.

    Chuya: "..."

    I have come down so many times, but every time like this, Chuya still has the feeling of wanting to go to heaven.

    Although...he really wanted him to stop, but Chuya strangely felt that his mood was much better.

    ……What exactly is going on!