11

Chapter 11 The Eleventh Day of Time Traveling

    On weekends, Chuya got out of bed at six o'clock in the morning and began to read mathematics.

    Because Monday is the final exam.

    Even in the face of Griffin's thousands of troops, his expression has never been so heavy.

    Just kidding, Griffin has more dishes than final exams! He can easily solve dozens of punks, but he can't solve a single math problem.

    According to Zhongye's skills, it is obviously impossible to master all subjects in such a short period of time.

    And his memorization talent point is really too low, when Akizuki Renuma heard that he recited a simple text beyond recognition, he knew that Zhongye must give up this kind of subjects.

    Therefore, the two decided to choose the subject they were most interested in, that is, mathematics, concentrated assault, and the rest of the subjects...

    probably only depended on luck.

    Because the multiple-choice questions and fill-in-the-blank questions are all answered by Qiuyue, Zhong also only needs to look at the key questions he circled under Qiuyue's instructions.

    One person, one soul learning is quite harmonious, although it is still an extremely painful process for Zhong Ye.

    However, at 8:30 in the morning, the doorbell of Qiuyue's house rang again.

    Chuya opened the door of the entrance very upset, but after opening the door, he almost slammed the door on the spot - because there were two people he was quite familiar with standing at the door, Akashi Seijuro and Atobe Keigo.

    Akizuki Hasunuma: "..." Why did you come here at this time? !

    An unbelievable shock appeared on Zhongye's face.

    ...Why did the appearance of Zhong Eryi appear in a group? ! Shouldn't you all be lone wolves in secondary school?

    Probably because the expression on Chuya's face was too indescribable, Akashi pointed at Atobe and said, "It's him who insists on following."

    "...Hey! When did my uncle say such a thing!" Atobe jumped up immediately, but at the moment he looked at "Hausuma", he pretended to be calm and coughed twice, "Don't get me wrong, Qiuyue, Ben Uncle just happened to meet Akashi and was invited by him."

    Akashi hummed softly in response.

    Who doesn't know that this guy has been coveting his bamboo horse for a long time. Ever since A-Lian showed off her superior physical fitness on the court, this guy wanted A-Lian to play tennis with him even more.

    Even if A-Lian joins the sports club, he should also join the basketball club. Of course his bamboo horse will play basketball with him.

    Zhong Ye stared helplessly at the two middle school boys, and lost his strength for a while. This was his precious review time!