64

Chapter 64 The Sixty-Fourth Day of Time Traveling

    Recalling Chuya that night, Hirotsu looked a little bit sad.

    "...So, Hirotsu, you really know something, right?" Mori Ogai narrowed his eyes slightly.

    Guangjin lowered his head calmly, "The subordinates believe that this is Mr. Chuya's private matter, and it is normal for young people to lose control of their emotions occasionally. What's more, Mr. Chuya has never been delayed by personal emotions. Work matters." Guangjin decided to protect this innocent boy.

    ... There is no need to let other people know about such things as falling in love.

    What's more, Chuya's lovelorn is a person that Hirotsu doesn't even dare to think about - why do you always feel that all the clues point to the one who defected to Hong Kong gangsters long ago... Dazai-sama?

    But this is not the most deadly thing, Hirotsu always feels that the person Chuya likes is Dazai Osamu's second personality.

    Before Dazai left Ganghei, the reason why he was persuaded to take care of him more was that Hirotsu was the grandfather selected by Dazai's second personality. After hearing this reason, Chuya agreed almost without any hesitation.

    Of course, it's not necessary to report this kind of trivial matter to Chief Sen one by one.

    Mori Ogai raised his eyebrows clearly. It seemed that the old man was not going to tell him the real reason, but he also euphemistically explained that it was a personal matter and would not affect work.

    To a certain extent, the old man also tried his best.

    "I understand what you mean, Mr. Hirotsu." Mori Ogai said calmly, "In this case, please call Chuya over for me." Hirotsu looked at

    Mori Ogai, black-haired The man sighed helplessly, "Don't worry, old man, I won't do that kind of annoying thing, so I called Zhong Ye over, just want to tell him something about work." Five minutes later, his energy was visibly stronger

    . Chu, who is usually a little worse, also appeared in Mori Ogai's office.

    The old fox sitting on the office chair looked at his nose, nose, nose, and heart, pretending that nothing happened, and his attitude was very natural to cut into the reason why the general was called this time.

    "The reason for calling you here is very simple, and it's time to routinely go to the future world to inquire about information." Mori Ogai said while sitting at his desk and looking at Zhongya.

    Zhong also felt that he might have auditory hallucinations, the future world? Go to the future world to inquire about information? This has completely exceeded his logical cognition, and even made him wonder if the leader is still asleep.

    "...Although it sounds unbelievable, but Chuya, this is not a joke." Then, Mori Ogai lifted a purple gun barrel from under the desk, "This thing is called a ten-year bazooka, as long as you shoot it If you win, you can go to the future world ten years later, and the time limit is only five minutes."

    Zhong Ye: "??????" So the technology in this world has reached this point?

    "It's normal if you don't know, because it's Hong Kong's turn to go to the future this year." Speaking of this, Mori Ogai sighed slightly, "I don't want to take over this kind of errand, but there is no way, it's all our black hands The common responsibility of the party. Please rest assured, as long as you stay there for five minutes, you can come back safely."