56

Chapter 56

    When walking home from the police station with two other people, Hasunuma suddenly remembered a very important thing.

    As a result, Yuji Temple and Takeshi Yamamoto, who were walking forward with him, stopped one after another, and they looked at Hasunuma with some puzzlement.

    "What happened again, another Judaime!" Hayato Kikuji stood in front of Hasunuma very politely, and at the same time held several bombs that had not been ignited in his hand.

    Hasunuma: "..." Not necessarily.

    After thinking about it, Hasunuma still said truthfully: "...I went to save Hibari-senpai, but I just focused on hitting Rokudoku."

    Hayato Gokuji: "..."

    Takeshi Yamamoto: "..."

    The air momentarily It became very quiet in between.

    Hasunuma felt that he was very innocent, all his mind was occupied by the pervert Liudao Mukuro, and all he could think about was how to beat this person's terrible thinking to the point of twisting.

    At this moment, Li Baoen appeared at the right time, "If you are worried about Lark, there is no need. After you and the police left, I have already called an ambulance and sent him to the hospital." The three fell into

    silence All the teenagers looked at the little baby with admiration upon hearing the words.

    "As expected of you, Riboun!"

    After learning that Kyouya Hibari had been admitted to the hospital, Hasunuma went to visit Kyouya Hibari with the thought that a good teacher should care for his students.

    As soon as they entered the ward, Yuji and Takeshi Yamamoto were sensitive to the fact that the owner of the ward did not welcome their arrival.

    However, something happened that collapsed the world view of Gokuji and Takeshi Yamamoto.

    Hasunuma: "You're seriously injured, what's going on?"

    What responded to him was Hibari Kyouya's Fuyunguai attack.

    Hasunuma: "Oh, are you trying to prove to me that you are not seriously injured? It's okay, get well and recover from illness. For you at this stage, it is quite difficult to use this weapon. If this is the case, don't use it. With that said, Hasunuma easily caught the crutch with his bare hands.

    Takeshi Yamamoto and Hayato Gokuji: "..." Isn't this really trying to provoke Hibari on purpose? !

    ...Is Renji/another judaime so strong? ! What kind of devil's operation is it to pick up abductees with bare hands!

    Hasunuma: "Well, I already understand your intentions. You can stop attacking me with your weapons to try to prove your health. Huh? Still don't listen? In this case, for the sake of your condition, I will first replace you You deal with these two things that are delaying your recovery."