28

Chapter 28 The twenty-eighth day of time travel

    Seeing Osamu Dazai's blank expression, Chuya nodded in satisfaction.

    In this way, even if Hasunuma came again, Dazai Osamu would not dare to approach rashly.

    Heh, the plan works.

    In the next few days, Chuya narrowed his eyes slightly, and he would slowly shatter the wonderful impression Hasunuma gave this person bit by bit.

    After warning Osamu Dazai, Chuya walked towards the central area of ​​the base refreshed.

    As soon as he got close, Zhong found that members of his family gathered together in a bitter and hostile manner, and they seemed to be staring at something in their hands.

    "What are you doing?" Zhong also walked towards the place where the crowd gathered with some puzzlement.

    "Lord Chuya," a teenager held a card with a gloomy face, "Recently, there is a new kind of prize exchange activity, a gift exchange card that only 1% of people can get." "

    This Isn't it good?" Zhong Ye asked in surprise.

    The young man looked desperate, "However, you can only exchange it if you answer the above questions correctly."

    As he said, he handed the card in his hand to Chuya.

    Zhong Ye took it over curiously and looked at it, and found that it was an answer card. A math problem was printed on the front of the small card, and the prize was on the back.

    This question is also very familiar. It is the key point of the exam that he studied desperately when he was Qiuyue Rennuma. This question type belongs to the question that he can do with his eyes closed.

    Seeing the helplessness of the others, Chuya casually reported the answer to Sato.

    For a while, the entire base was a little too quiet, and everyone looked at Zhongye with a demented look.

    "Master Chu, Chuya," Sato murmured, "Is this the answer you just said casually?"

    Zhongya looked at him inexplicably, "It's true that you said it casually...but this is also the answer to this question." correct answer."

    This confident tone immediately stunned everyone present.

    Zhongye was taken aback by the bright look in everyone's eyes, he couldn't help coughing lightly, and said with a somewhat uncomfortable expression: "What's wrong?"

    No one could answer Zhongye's question, because they were all immersed in the You can't extricate yourself from Zhongye's brain - is this a genius? ! Even though Mr. Zhongye has never been to school, he can get the answer to such a high-end question at a glance!

    At this time, Osamu Dazai walked slowly to Chuya, he stretched his neck to take a look, and said in surprise, "Master Chuya, is this a math problem?" "Yes, what's wrong?"

    Zhong Also a little puzzled.

    Dazai Osamu looked at Nakaya thoughtfully, and then asked with a smile: "Is it true that you are Master Nakaya? You have been staying in Leibo Street all the time, but you can even do math problems in high school outside.