24

Chapter 24 The Twenty-Fourth Day of Time Traveling (Revised)

    Osamu Dazai felt that his head was buzzing, but it was not hit by Kishibe Rohan's full blow.

    It's because of this unbelievable and wonderful unfolding.

    The most frightening thing was that after he felt it carefully, his head didn't hurt at all.

    This further testifies to his conjecture—Qiuyue Liannuma must not be an ordinary person. Breaking through the drawing board with the skull without any substantial damage to oneself, this has long been out of the scope of ordinary people.

    Kishibe Rohan also seemed to have not expected that his blow power could reach such a level. He glanced at his hand in a daze, and couldn't tell whether it was his strength or Akizuki Rennuma's. The head is too hard.

    And it was a red-haired young master who stepped out of a luxury car to solve Dazai's crisis.

    "What are you doing?" Akashi Seijuro rushed over as quickly as possible after receiving the tip-off from Shinozu, but as soon as he got out of the car, what he saw was a wonderful scene with a drawing board around Hasunuma's neck.

    "Hey, Akashi, this guy is possessed by an evil spirit!" The instigator Kishibe Rohan simply let go of his drawing board and walked directly to Akashi's side.    

 Akashi was slightly taken aback, he looked at Kishi Rohan coldly, and took a step aside calmly, "Is this the reason why you attacked Alian with the drawing board?"     

Kishi Rohan looked at Akashi's expression and said, "... ...That's why I can't understand you, you guys, can't you tell the priority?" As he spoke, he also moved to the other side in disgust.  

   Seeing the two of them fighting each other, Hasunuma's head went bald for a while in a spiritual state.    

 ...This scene is too scary! Two of the most difficult people to deal with come together! Hasunuma looked at Osamu Dazai guiltily.  

   Dazai-kun, this may be an emergency that even you cannot handle. As for Osamu Dazai, who was watched by him, he took the drawing board off his head very calmly, and then threw it aside casually.

    "Hey, answer my question, who are you!" Seeing Akashi Seijuro's mindless appearance, Kishibe Rohan knew that he could only come.

    "Huh?" Osamu Dazai stretched out his fingers calmly and rolled up the light blue hair on his forehead, "Me? Isn't that obvious?" He said with a smile.

    The moment he finished speaking, those silver eyes suddenly sank, "I am Hasunuma's second personality."

    However, Osamu Dazai's deep expression did not last long, and the two people standing opposite him immediately Soul questioning was issued one after the other.

    "Huh? What nonsense are you talking about?" Kishibe Rohan looked at Osamu Dazai with a look of disgust. Tell me, did you think it was because your manga was cut in half, and then you fell into a depression and split your personality!? He is not such a person at all!" Hasunuma

    looked at Kishibe Rohan with some emotion, as expected of Mr. Rohan, he is very objective.

    "This is the third time he's been cut in half! He's used to it-!" Kishibe Rohan exclaimed loudly, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, you're underestimating Hasunuma when you say he has a split personality Alright!"