37

Chapter 37 The Thirty-Seventh Day of Time Traveling

    On this day, Osamu Dazai received inhuman love from a psychiatrist.

    When the door of Dr. Kanno's study was opened again, Akashi Seijuro saw two people inside who looked like they were about to collapse.

    Needless to say "Qiuyue Liannuma", I feel that people's energy is gone, and Dr. Shenye's condition is even more terrible. He originally combed his hair delicately, but now his hair is sluggish and clinging to him. forehead.

    Akashi Seijuro: "..."

    Why can you see yourself and the doctor like this when you are just seeing a doctor? !

    And Qiuyue Liannuma also suffered unspeakably. He is a normal person, why should he be involved in such a thing!

    Forget it, he still has to bite the bullet and face the swords and swords of Dazai-kun and Dr. Kanno. During the time of diagnosis and treatment, Hasunuma also felt that he was about to ascend to heaven.

    After driving "Akizuki Rennuma" to the living room, Dr. Kanno sat face to face with Akashi in the study as if his soul was out of his body.

    "...His personality seems to be very sound, and his IQ and EQ are very high." Dr. Shenye recalled the experience of fighting wits and courage with the patient this afternoon, not only felt his head hurt, but also his liver burst with anger.

    This patient not only refused to cooperate with psychological counseling, but even frequently attacked him in reverse by relying on his super high IQ.

    Although the patient is very difficult to deal with, Kanno is a well-known expert in psychology after all, so he still gave Akashi Seijuro a clear diagnosis.

    "There is no clear direction for split personality, but this patient's world-weary emotion is very serious. I don't need to say more about what will happen when this emotion develops in the end." "...Can it be treated?"

    Akashi Seijuro clenched his hands, his voice tense.

    Dr. Kanno's eyes lit up, "Of course! This is probably the most challenging patient I have ever encountered in my doctor's career!"

    On the way back, Akashi Seijuro kept recalling what Dr. Kanno said.

    He tilted his head and glanced at "Qiuyue Liannuma" who was also exhausted and leaned on the back of the chair, but he still couldn't associate the world-weariness with him.

    "I made an agreement with Dr. Kanno, the time for the next visit—"

    Akashi Seijuro just started, when "Hasunuma", who was standing up like a dead fish, suddenly straightened up, "Don't talk about it.

    " Then, he decisively rejected Akashi's arrangement.

    Akashi said warmly: "Doctor Kanno has already said that your illness can be cured."

    Hasunuma was slightly taken aback. Could it be that Dazai-kun really has some kind of mental illness?

    "So, face this matter positively, okay, Alian?"