19

Chapter 19 The Nineteenth Day of Time Traveling

    The meeting with Mori Ogai was very unpleasant, as soon as Hasunuma came out of Mori Ogai's clinic, he rushed to the road to find food.

    He doesn't intend to let people know about his relationship with Mr. Zhongyuan, even Mr. Dazai has to keep it a secret.

    After all, Osamu Dazai is also a member of the black zone, Hasunuma doesn't want Nakahara-kun to get involved with these complicated things.

    ...Well, because Mr. Zhongyuan doesn't seem to have a good brain.

    While thinking about how to deal with this chaotic relationship, Hasunuma plunged into a curry house that seemed relatively modest in price.

    Dazai-kun didn't look like a person who could start a fire by himself. Once he wanted to buy ingredients, he even had to buy the pot, so Akizuki Hasunuma immediately gave up his plan to save money by cooking at home.

    In order to save money for Mr. Dazai, who is not rich, Hasunuma chose this economical fast food.

    If I'm full, I'm going to find a solution to Yu Zhongyuan-kun's troubles tomorrow.

    Because it is impossible for Mori Ogai to give up so easily. Although we haven't been together for a long time, Hasunuma thinks that he already has a general understanding of this man's behavior.

    The only customer seated was a redheaded man in light casual attire.

    "Extra spicy curry." Hasunuma said.

    After finishing speaking, the red-haired man casually turned his head, and just like that, the eyes of the two met in the air.

    Hasunuma just took a glance, and found Mu Cang pinned to the opponent's body.

    "Is there any friendly reminder?" Hasunuma felt that the other party seemed to have something to say.

    "...the curry is very spicy," said the red-haired man. His voice was low and his tone was very natural.

    Hasunuma nodded, he really hadn't seen anything particularly spicy in Japan.

    "You seem to know me." Hasunuma said calmly.

    The red-haired man's expression didn't change, "Well, I know."

    The leader's disciple is the only witness when the former leader passed to the current leader.

    "I don't know your name yet." Hasunuma asked casually when the curry was served.

    "Oda Sakunosuke."

    Hasunuma nodded subconsciously, and he put a spoonful of curry into his mouth.

    After taking a sip, Hasunuma was stunned.

    so spicy!

    Just as he was trying to resist the spicy taste and was about to take his second bite, a glass of ice water was placed in front of him.